Search results

1. B

Maxprog is running but doesn't load .mbm files

Hi! I'm Joan and I'm working with windows10 and maxprog 8.5.3-es. I run maxprog and try to load a .mbm file, but nothing happens, the window program doesn't load the file; it's like I did nothing, the same when I open the program, before to load some file or create a new file .mbm. Even when a...
  2. B

Runtime error

Hola, Trabajo con windows 10. Recientemente he actualizado a la última versión el software: buscando actualizaciones me notifica que ya estoy en su última versión. Cuando cierro el programa e intento volver a abrirlo, me sale una ventana indicando este error (*): Runtime Error Press OK to...
  3. B

Sendind 5 emails, stop, wait, reconnect, until fails...

Hi, I'm trying to send (maxbulk mailer pro 8.5.1 es, in windows7) a newsletter to a list of 1.655 subscribers, set up with 5 connections. When I send, it connect to the smtp server with port 25, send the first 5 emails and stop, wait 2 minutes, show a message for re-connect to the server, do it...
  4. B

Paying by visa

Hi, I'm trying to get: Ultimate Email Toolkit 12 months up… Ultimate Email Toolkit 12 months update plan €39,90 + IVA but when I push the button "Pagar (pay)" it is in this message "Procesamiento de su pago (pay processing), and after 2 minutes around, get back to the previous screen (visa)...
  5. B

Autentication in exchange

Hi! I'm trying to autenticate in a exchange acount. The password must be in the NTLM format. How can I do it, please? Thanks in advance. Joan
  6. B

Bounce Handler is not detecting bounce

Hi, I have a 69 errors messages in a mailbox, from the maxbulk mailer 8.4.6-es under windows7, which I try to get by email bounce handler (3.8.6-es under windows7). The log says at the end: . . . +OK 18434 octets 4/17 12:38:19 ~ Mail Subject: '[Mail return notice] Email to [email protected] has...
  7. B

I get error #103 in the delivery

Hi, Always I get a problem (#error 103) connection with my smtp server, which wokrs fine. Always try to connect to all ports without exit. The smtp server is: emailing.protecta.net The maxprog don't works in my lan: in my laptop and other one. I tried the same maxprog software (8.4.4) in the...
  8. B

eMail Bounce Handler i not running in desktop

Hi, I launch the program, so the proces is running but i can't see it running, so I can't use it. I install it again, but with the same problem. I'm in windows7 and always it was runnig. Some comments will be very apreciated. Thanks in advance. Joan
  9. B

email bounce handler seems to work slow

Hi, I'm sending a newsletter to 9769 users. After that I run the email bounce handler for getting the errors and send it again to this error list. The process sending is ok, but fot getting the erros with email bounce handler is really slow. It seems to be proporcional to the number of users...
  10. B

activation key for eMail Bounce Handler, is not working

Hi, I'im a registered user of this soft since two years ago. MaxBulk Mailer Pro v7 to v8 Upgrade was my last action (Invoice: #P2010008590). These last time my antivirus kaspersky report me some strange behaviour in eMail Bounce Handler in a malicous soft. So I decide uninstall it, download the...
  11. B

contador no suma en el total y duplica emails en lista

Hola, trabajo con win7 y bounce handler 3.7.4 es. Últimamente el programa no contabiliza los emails devueltos en el contador (total), pero sí añade los emails retornados nuevamente en la lista -la lista crece, pero el total no-. Me obliga a contarlos yo en una hoja de cálculo a parte. He...
  12. B

"Possible spoofed sender" in subject message

Hello, I'm using the last spanish version and in my last send, in some emails, some subscriptors (tipology: [email protected]) received this ugly append text in the subject: "Possible spoofed sender:" and immediatly the real subject title. Exemple message in catalan language: Possible remitent...
  13. B

Soy nuevo: ¬ødonde est√° la lista de emaisl evueltos?

Hola, trabajo con win7 y bounce handler 3.7.3 es. Después de unas pruebas repetidas, compruebo que no muestra los emails en la pestaña de devueltos, pero en la pestaña de registro, informa que están duplicados. Quiero encontrar la lista con los emails devueltos (duplicados, o no), pero en...