Search results

1. mrmyth

upgrade MLM

What's the best way to upgrade MLM. I'm upgrading from 3.1.9 I don't know what the current version is, where I can get it and how to upgrade it on the server.
  2. mrmyth

HTML Folder PHP Pages

Are there instructions for configuring the subscribe-single-fixed.php page? How do I choose the list it's subscribing to. Where do I put this file? Do I just keep it in the html folder that it's already in? Should I copy it and rename it?
  3. mrmyth

Subfolder

I'm having all my bounces and replies sent to a subfolder so they don't clutter my inbox. I'm just using an Exchange rule to do it. Can I run Email Bounce handler on a subfolder of my inbox? I'm using IMAP on an Office365 account. I tried putting the folder as Inbox/Bulk Mailing which is the...
  4. mrmyth

Can't Connect to Recipient Database

Hello: I have the url and username and password in correctly, but it will not download the recipients. It just says "Downloading" but nothing appears. I haven't connected in more than a few months. I am able to log into the web interface with the username and password. I have the address as...
  5. mrmyth

Sending Logs

Hi: I'm trying to send the log files to myself so I can look at them on another computer. Is there a way to export or send the logs in a text file? Thanks!
  6. mrmyth

Show Number of Subscribers on Webpage

Is there a way I can give a count of subscribers on a particular list where people sign up on my page? I just want a counter of the number of people in the list to show on the page, so the public can see it go up.
  7. mrmyth

Error #406 can't upload on Hostgator hosting

Hi: I am getting this error now. "Error #406: Not Acceptable (http://mydomain.com/mlmfolder/lm.php)" when I try to update my lists from Maxbulk Mailer. This happens even if the list I'm uploading is only 12 people. I tried a few things I saw in the forums, adding things to .htaccess files etc...
  8. mrmyth

Complaints from Unsubscribers

Hi, I am getting complaints from people who unsubscribed from our list, but who are continuing to get our emails. I went through and looked at the unsubscribe emails and blacklisted them all. I would like to know why it is not removing them.
  9. mrmyth

List of Unsubscribed

Hi I'm doing a monthly mailing and some of the people who have unsubscribed are complaining that they are getting the next month's email even though they have unsubscribed. Is there a list in the database of people who have unsubscribed, so I can blacklist them all locally. Thanks!
  10. mrmyth

Changed Password and Now Can't Log In

Hi: I needed to change the username and password on my mlm and I downloaded the file lm_settings.php, changed the value in the $admin_id and the value in $admin_password and uploaded it back to the site. Now I can't log in with the new username and password. It says login failed. I changed it...
  11. mrmyth

click-through not working

When I do click through on a link to a youtube video I get an error page on my wordpress site. Any idea why this is happening. I usuall turn off click through but I accidentally enabled it and sent out quite a few emails. I'd like to rectify it if possible. Here the link it generates...
  12. mrmyth

Weekly Sequential Emails

I'm starting a subscription service and weekly emails are going out to people. The people are subscribing each week and starting at email 1 and going sequentially. Is there a way to make it easy to keep track of these emails and automate them? I think it's called an autoresponder. I am musing...
  13. mrmyth

why am I getting read receipts on this batch?

I've been sending bulk emails previously. This batch, however is returning read receipts. Did I accidentally turn that on somewhere? How do I turn it off.
  14. mrmyth

Forbidden

I get this error message when someone clicks on an html link or a link from an image in an email that I send. I have click through tracking activated. "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /lm/lm.php on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to...
  15. mrmyth

upgraded to maxbulk 8 pro, where is my mlm login page?

I upgraded to MaxBulk Mailer 8. I'm really looking forward to an easier to manage mailing list manager. I love this feature. So far I've been able to delete an email from the remote database from within Maxbulk. That is great, but I can't get the web interface yet. I re-uploaded my mlm files to...
  16. mrmyth

MLM script installation

I am trying to install the MLM on my shared server. I did the following steps. 1.- Open the mlm/mlm_settings.php file with a text editor. 2.- Edit the script settings and save. 3.- Upload the MLM folder to your FTP server. 4.- Use your FTP software to CHMOD the MLM folder to...
  17. mrmyth

using an html email that was sent to me

I have an html email that was sent to me and I want to forward it to my list using MaxBulk Mailer. I usually create html emails myself, but I can't seem to get this other persons email to show up right. I have the Apple Mail program that I'm using, but I can also access the email in other...