Search results

1. globalspecialeffects

Blacklist Questions

Let's say I add a subscriber to the blacklist. Then let's say that subscriber subscribes to one of my mailing lists. Upon subscription, are they removed from the blacklist, or do they remain there indefinitely, disallowing me the ability to send to them no matter what?
  2. globalspecialeffects

What happens upon unsubscribe with MLM?

What happens in MaxBulk Mailer when a user unsubscribes via MLM? Do they simply get removed from a list, or do they get added to the global blacklist? If they do not get added to the blacklist, is there a way for this to happen? Ideally, this is what I want to happen: I add my contacts to...
  3. globalspecialeffects

Auto Unsubscribe Link In Email

Is there a way to put an auto-unsubscribe link in an email? I realize you have to include the email address in the command, but is there a way to pull that in from the actual email address of the person you are sending to? Can it be done with MBM's Tags function if you are using the "Singly"...
  4. globalspecialeffects

HTML/PHP code for unsubscribe link?

Let's say we're in subscribe_single_fixed.php, and I would like to create a regular link (instead of the default submit button) to subscribe or unsubscribe someone from a list. This should be simple. I'm a PHP novice, but I have tried everything that looks anything like this: <a...
  5. globalspecialeffects

Deleting lists with "&" in the title?

Okay, so I have this list named "Parks & Attractions". When I go to the list in MLM, the " & Attractions" is cut off, and it's just called "Parks". I DO understand why this happens, but how do I delete the list? Because when I click the delete button, it says "List: Parks does not exist"...
  6. globalspecialeffects

Slow Uploading Contact Lists To MLM

How come I can email 30,000 recipients in less than half the time it takes to upload those addresses to MLM? I have never experienced another service of this sort taking so long to upload contact lists. They are tiny files, and the only thing in it is email addresses - no addresses or even...
  7. globalspecialeffects

Uploading To MLM Fails Every Time

Every time I try to upload a contact list of significant size, MLM always sends an error message to MBM. I've tried doing through the web interface as well. I've tried all of the upload settings -- especially the lowest setting because I heard it was the go-to setting for those having errors...
  8. globalspecialeffects

[Unsubscribe] All At Once WITHOUT Checkboxes?

The only option I can find for unsubscribing from all list is by checking them off one-by-one. We have some revealing information in our contact list names (not to mention the fact that we have dozens of lists), so we'd rather our customers NOT be able to see all of our lists when they go to...
  9. globalspecialeffects

[Unsubscribe] Option For All At Once Without Selecting?

The only option I can find for unsubscribing from all list is by checking them off one-by-one. We have some revealing information in our contact list names (not to mention the fact that we have dozens of lists), so we'd rather our customers NOT be able to see all of our lists when they go to...
  10. globalspecialeffects

[STATISTICS] There HAS to be a better way...

Please someone tell me that there is a way to track statistics without having to check the "Singly" option. We have over 30,000 contacts which NEED to be tracked, and sending these emails one-at-a-time would take DAYS! Is there no way to put a Google Analytics tracking code in the HTML or...
  11. globalspecialeffects

SLOW Loading MLM Remote Contact Lists

MaxBulk Mailer freezes up every time I try to load large remote contact lists from MLM. How do I avoid this? And don't say, "just use your local contact lists". It shouldn't take that long to download a bunch of email addresses, and even if it did take a long time, the program should still be...