[STATISTICS] There HAS to be a better way...

Please someone tell me that there is a way to track statistics without having to check the "Singly" option. We have over 30,000 contacts which NEED to be tracked, and sending these emails one-at-a-time would take DAYS! Is there no way to put a Google Analytics tracking code in the HTML or something? I haven't tested that because I haven't heard of anyone doing it with MBM and honestly don't see how it would actually work. Please tell me how to get better statistics with MBM, because we have exhausted our efforts at finding the perfect bulk mailing solution, and we finally thought this was it...until NO STATISTICS.

Funny story...

So I actually discovered how to track links-clicked, and although its somewhat of a tedious process and involves tagging all links in Google Analytics, it's way easier than tracking email opens.

Tracking opens is such a convoluted process, and nobody seems to lay it all out there in layman's terms. I understand how it works with the 1x1 GIF and everything; I just need to know the actual step-by-step process of how to get it done. There seems to be 2 ways of going about it -- 1 is through analytics and one is by using PHP. Both seem complicated and no one provides real instructions. There was supposedly a site called something like track-email-opens-with-analytics.com, which all of the threads on this topic provide a link to, but the site's MySQL database is corrupt, and the site won't load.

Which brings me to the funny part of the story... I actually think I misread the amount of emails that the Singly option is able to send at once. I believe I might have read it as days rather than hours... So after doing all of that research, while I was on the clock no less, I had an adequate solution right in front of my nose.

I do however love Google Analytics, and will probably still utilize the link-click tracking info I found, just because it would be nice to have it show up in GA with all of our other web stats. If anyone can provide me a link to a step-by-step tutorial for getting this emails-opened tracking working, I'd love you for it. Thanks for your help so far, Stan!