[Unsubscribe] Option For All At Once Without Selecting?

The only option I can find for unsubscribing from all list is by checking them off one-by-one. We have some revealing information in our contact list names (not to mention the fact that we have dozens of lists), so we'd rather our customers NOT be able to see all of our lists when they go to unsubscribe. To the best of my knowledge, unsubscribe_auto_single.php only unsubscribes from one default contact list. Is there not a way for a subscriber to unsubscribe themselves from every single list in one fell swoop?

Would the easiest way to do this to create a blacklist-list for them to "subscribe" to and then add that list to the global blacklist every single time I'm about to send out a newsletter? Please help. I really love this software and sincerely want it to work for our purposes.

OR...

Shouldn't I be able to easily edit subscribe_single_fixed.php to include multiple lists in the code, by using & symbols or commas or something, so that the user can automatically unsubscribe from all lists, all at once, without seeing the names of the lists? What is the correct syntax for this? IS there a way to do this?

I just realized this should probably be in the MLM forum. I will post it there as well, but those of you on here are probably familiar, so any help would be appreciated.