Search results

1. nickharambee

Major Bug with unsubscribe link

Just wanting to check that the 8.5.4 version on the download page contains the fixes for blank emails as the date of it is June 16, 2016, when the fix was applied June 30, 2016. I too have been experiencing issues with blank HTML emails in 8.5.3 and I am just wanting to make sure I have the...
  2. nickharambee

Emails landing in spam/junk folders when using SendGrid

Two screenshots attached with current settings. Thanks Nick
  3. nickharambee

Emails landing in spam/junk folders when using SendGrid

Hi, I have signed up with SendGrid to handle bulk emails, so enter my SendGrid username and password in the MaxBulk Mailer settings. Emails are getting sent, but plenty are landing in junk/spam folders and I'm wondering if there's anything that I can change in the settings to reduce the amount...
  4. nickharambee

No lists showing on moving to new server

Yes, I moved them across, but the database had different credentials - I have changed these now in the settings file and everything seems to be working. Thanks for helping me to think about this!
  5. nickharambee

I simply moved all of the files from the domain that MLM was working on - the MLM files are in a folder named lm under the main directory - see screenshot for directory structure - do I need to do anything else?
  6. nickharambee

Hi, I have migrated a new server, and when I log in to MLM on the new server no lists show. I am wondering what's the probable cause of this and I'm hoping you can assist. Thanks, Nick
  7. nickharambee

Syncing lists and statistics

Thanks Stan. It sounds like there is no way of merging the statistics that I already have on two computers, and that, in future, if I want all of the statistics to be on both computers, I need to export from the computer I used last, and import to the computer I am currently using, before...
  8. nickharambee

Thanks Stan. I need to manually export/import settings each time to synchronise using the method in your blog. Correct? How about synchronising statistics? Nick
  9. nickharambee

Hi, Is the only way to sync lists between Macs to make them remote lists? Also, is there any way to synchronise the stats between Macs as well? Thanks, Nick
  10. nickharambee

Can't upload to MLM

No, it's a small list - just 200 entries, with a fast internet connection, and the error appears straight away.
  11. nickharambee

Can't upload to MLM

Oh, I see, it's:
  12. nickharambee

Can't upload to MLM

I am not sure what you mean by this. I only see an option to select a file and upload it. What 'main page?'
  13. nickharambee

Can't upload to MLM

Yes, I get this message: 0 email address(es) were added to Other. We found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es). And no entries are added.
  14. nickharambee

Can't upload to MLM

I am trying both methods of uploading to MLM without success. I have created a new MLM list using the web interface and have tried uploading a MBM list, using the 'Upload to MLM' function, and every possible method, i.e. 'Replace, Append...', but I always get the error: "An error occurred...
  15. nickharambee

Correct workflow for adding people to remote list

Hello, I am wanting to check on the correct workflow for adding people to a remote list so that people on the list who have already been sent an email do not get sent another one, and so that the unsubscribe link refers to the list correctly. Here is my scenario in more detail: 1. I have a...
  16. nickharambee

Can't connect to iCloud mail server after 10 emails sent

[01] 11/20 17:03:55 ~ The server smtp.mail.me.com doesn't respond. Trying on port #2525 Then.... [01] 11/20 17:04:39 *** SMTP TIME-OUT 1 - 120 s [01] 11/20 17:04:39 --> Reconnecting attempt 1 of 5
  17. nickharambee

Can't connect to iCloud mail server after 10 emails sent

Hi, I am trying to use MBM to send emails to around 200 people on a mailing list. I have it set to Group emails by 5, sent singly, with a 1 minute interval. I am connecting to an iCloud mail server. At the moment it sends 5, then normally sends another 5, and then it gets stuck saying "The...
  18. nickharambee

An unusually large number of emails sent with MBM bouncing

Hi, An usually large number of emails I am sending using MBM are bouncing. Normally it is around 1 in 20, but currently it is around 1 in 3. Nearly all of the bounced emails are showing as Hard Bounces and 'Undefined Permanent Error' in email Bounce Handler. I am sure that most of these...