Syncing lists and statistics

nickharambee

Hi,

Is the only way to sync lists between Macs to make them remote lists?

Also, is there any way to synchronise the stats between Macs as well?

Thanks,

Nick

nickharambee

Thanks Stan.

I need to manually export/import settings each time to synchronise using the method in your blog. Correct?

How about synchronising statistics?

Nick

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I need to manually export/import settings each time to synchronise using the method in your blog. Correct?
Yes.
How about synchronising statistics?
You have to include the 'History'. This is the delivery history. That file contains important information about deliveries. Statistics are created based on that file and the data on your server.

nickharambee

Thanks Stan.

It sounds like there is no way of merging the statistics that I already have on two computers, and that, in future, if I want all of the statistics to be on both computers, I need to export from the computer I used last, and import to the computer I am currently using, before sending anything. Either that or always use the same computer! Correct?

Nick

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You are right. MaxBulk Mailer was designed as a single user desktop bulk e-mailer, not really as a workgroup application. Right now there is no way to merge the History file but I can see what could be done here. Perhaps we could add an option to the settings import to merge rather that overwrite given settings.