Can't upload to MLM

nickharambee

I am trying both methods of uploading to MLM without success.

I have created a new MLM list using the web interface and have tried uploading a MBM list, using the 'Upload to MLM' function, and every possible method, i.e. 'Replace, Append...', but I always get the error:

"An error occurred during the list upload process"

and nothing is added to the list.

I have also tried uploading a tab delimited csv file using the MLM web interface, and I get the following message:

"0 address(es) have been uploaded to 'Other'.
MLM has found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es)."

and again nothing is added to the list. I have checked that the csv file is in the right format, i.e.

Firstname <tab> Lastname <tab> Company <tab> Email Address

Could you please help me to get this working.

Thanks,

Nick

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried the '.../lm/html/upload_list.php' form? That form includes some text. Can you paste it here?

nickharambee

Yes, I get this message:

0 email address(es) were added to Other. We found 0 duplicate(s) and 0 bad address(es).

And no entries are added.

nickharambee

Oh, I see, it's:

At this moment the PHP interpreter running on your server has the safe mode set to OFF, max_execution_time is set to 1800 seconds, max_input_time to 60 seconds, memory_limit to 256M, post_max_size to 1000M and upload_max_filesize to 1000M. Note that a value of -1 means unlimited.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Does it take more than 60s to upload your list? I can see 'max_input_time to 60 seconds'.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Have you asked your server support about that? I believe an Apache or PHP security setting is causing that. We have a FAQ about such problems. It is available here.