Search results

1. globalspecialeffects

Blacklist Questions

Let's say I add a subscriber to the blacklist. Then let's say that subscriber subscribes to one of my mailing lists. Upon subscription, are they removed from the blacklist, or do they remain there indefinitely, disallowing me the ability to send to them no matter what?
  2. globalspecialeffects

What happens upon unsubscribe with MLM?

Ok because this was confusing me. So let me paint a picture for you: I select all of my remote lists, thus creating one large list of active recipients. I drag my unsubscribe.txt into the window and unsubscribe a bunch of those recipients. So are you saying that will automatically delete...
  3. globalspecialeffects

[Unsubscribe] All At Once WITHOUT Checkboxes?

Update: My [UNSUBSCRIBE] link works flawlessly (I'm pretty sure -- I haven't had any problems with it, but I did get one person complaining that she's tried twice to unsubscribe with no success), but I still can't get the PHP unsubscribe command to work when inserted in code or in the browser's...
  4. globalspecialeffects

What happens upon unsubscribe with MLM?

What happens in MaxBulk Mailer when a user unsubscribes via MLM? Do they simply get removed from a list, or do they get added to the global blacklist? If they do not get added to the blacklist, is there a way for this to happen? Ideally, this is what I want to happen: I add my contacts to...
  5. globalspecialeffects

Importing subgroups

I didn't even know you could HAVE subgroups. This now opens up brand new possibilities for me.
  6. globalspecialeffects

Comprar MaxBulk MAiler

I'm going to assume you are using Google Translate, because if not, you honestly never cease to amaze me, Stan. *sorry for the unrelated post*
  7. globalspecialeffects

How to save recipient lists to an external drive

Does this allow you to export all of your text files individually all at once, or do you have to do them all individually one at a time and/or just one huge text file of all of your contacts? Let me specify: I know you can export lists individually, but does this let you export them...
  8. globalspecialeffects

HTML/PHP code for unsubscribe link?

My brain is too full to follow that train of thought right now, but okay!
  9. globalspecialeffects

Well wtf am I missing here? Lol! It just doesn't work! I subscribe to a list, I run the command without the list param -- I'm not found in the system; I run the command WITH the list param, and boom -- unsubscribed. Weird!
  10. globalspecialeffects

Deleting lists with "&" in the title?

If anyone else has this problem in MLM or the command line, I found a really simple workaround. I had no idea you could even do this, which shows what an amateur I am, but there's likely people out there using this software that are even more amateur: Anyway, just display your remote lists in...
  11. globalspecialeffects

How did you fix it? Is this something I would be able to do, or do I need to download the whole script and re-install it for it to be fixed? Did you really figure it out?
  12. globalspecialeffects

Auto Unsubscribe Link In Email

Sounds easy enough!
  13. globalspecialeffects

Ahh, I see. So shouldn't there be a way just to echo the whole string by using html in the PHP so that it is picked up by the server before the page loads? I know I've seen PHP generate html tags before in WordPress... Actually, I've seen PHP generate html in MLM! Shouldn't I be able to do...
  14. globalspecialeffects

This is the command I used: cmd=unsubscribe&email=$email&pwd=mypassword
  15. globalspecialeffects

Auto Unsubscribe Link In Email

Is there a way to put an auto-unsubscribe link in an email? I realize you have to include the email address in the command, but is there a way to pull that in from the actual email address of the person you are sending to? Can it be done with MBM's Tags function if you are using the "Singly"...
  16. globalspecialeffects

Let's say we're in subscribe_single_fixed.php, and I would like to create a regular link (instead of the default submit button) to subscribe or unsubscribe someone from a list. This should be simple. I'm a PHP novice, but I have tried everything that looks anything like this: <a...
  17. globalspecialeffects

Yes, I'm looking for exactly that, but that is not working for me. Whenever I leave out the list parameter, it fails to find my email address in the system (when it definitely is). Then I'll go in and add the list parameter, and it will find my email address and remove me, no problem. Why...
  18. globalspecialeffects

SLOW Loading MLM Remote Contact Lists

Actually, most of my lists do have spaces in them. But closing the gap with %20 should work, I would think.
  19. globalspecialeffects

That's where I was originally having the trouble. Then I tried the commands, and no luck. Try to re-create the situation, and tell me how you solve it.
  20. globalspecialeffects

Okay, so I have this list named "Parks & Attractions". When I go to the list in MLM, the " & Attractions" is cut off, and it's just called "Parks". I DO understand why this happens, but how do I delete the list? Because when I click the delete button, it says "List: Parks does not exist"...