Search results

1. B

Incomplete/faulty MLM list uploads

Hello, I have a number of problems with uploading newly imported text files containing recipients to a remote MLM list: 1. I first import a number of, say, 1.815 new subscribers from a local text file. 2. I then select "Upload to MLM..." from the menu and select a new list. 3. While the upload...
  2. B

Several open bugs in MaxBulk Mailer

Hello, I have noticed over the past several years that I have been using MBM that a few critical open bugs seem to remain. Some have been acknowledged before, so I was wondering if we might see any improvement on these? 1. The "disappearing cursor" bug. On the Mac version of MBM, the cursor...
  3. B

Licence packages for non-profit organisations

I have noticed that only the regular shop page includes a link to "license packages". I am interested in purchasing MBM Pro for a non-profit organization (charity) and for it to be used on multiple computers. Can you advise to what number of workplaces your non-profit offer page offerings...
  4. B

One possible bug and a feature request

Hello, firstly, thanks for developing MaxBulk Mailer! Have been using it for a while and am really happy with it. I have noticed one minor glitch: on my install, when editing an email message, the cursor is disappearing while it is moved around the message (arrow keys). This is extremely...
  5. B

Continuous dropped connections when fetching bounces

I am currently trying to use the Bounce Handler to manage bounces on my own domain email account. The bounce emails that are generated by several mailings that I regularly do are redirected to [email protected]. I am now experiencing the problem of repeated dropped connections at the FETCH...
  6. B

Turn of header data sent with each email?

I have noticed that MLM always includes the following information in each email it sends: "Mime-Version: 1.0 From: "XXXX" <[email protected]> Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:12:59 +0000 X-Mailer: PHP/5.2.12 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; Format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit" Is it...
  7. B

Not possible to add recipients to remote lists inside MBM?

Am I correct in believing that it is not possible to add a recipient to a remotely stored list (MySQL) from within MaxBulk Mailer? I've tried this several times but MBM either tells me that my addition will only be in effect for this one project or it requires me to save it under a new name...
  8. B

Subscribe/unsubscribe always returns "Please select list"

I have tried several reinstalls of MLM in the newest version but have not been able to get it to work properly. MLM is using MySQL and most is working flawlessly except for the HTML-based subscribe/unsubscribe function. All lists show up properly but even if I select one, as soon as I press...