One possible bug and a feature request

bijank

Hello,

firstly, thanks for developing MaxBulk Mailer! Have been using it for a while and am really happy with it.

I have noticed one minor glitch: on my install, when editing an email message, the cursor is disappearing while it is moved around the message (arrow keys). This is extremely annoying as it makes editing the message hard. Are you aware of this?

And my personal feature request: are you planning on supporting the SFTP protocol for managing MLM installs?

Thanks again and best,
Bijan

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I have noticed one minor glitch: on my install, when editing an email message, the cursor is disappearing while it is moved around the message (arrow keys). This is extremely annoying as it makes editing the message hard. Are you aware of this?
Yes, that will be fixed next year, I hope. It is a long time glitch. Very annoying, I know.
And my personal feature request: are you planning on supporting the SFTP protocol for managing MLM installs?
I don't think so. SFTP is not FTP, it is SSH file transfer, absolutely no relation with FTP. Secure FTP is FTPS and that is supported. Right now adding SSH file transfer to install MLM is a lot of work!