Search results

1. fotofriendly

Saving Recipients 'mark as sent'

Running MaxBulk Mailer v8.3.4 (Windows 7 PC) I am sending out a mailout to clients spread over a few days. When I close MBM I save my lists which have the recipients that have already been posted 'marked as sent'. When I reopen the message the following day, the list is no longer attached & I...
  2. fotofriendly

Fix Page Width

I am using MBM v8.3.2 with styled text. I would like to fix my page width at 600px & justify the text but can find no way of doing this. I have opened the .mbm files in a editor but it is not an HTML format, so I can not use tables or divs/css. I even tried choosing HTML from the drop list but...
  3. fotofriendly

MLM Database

I am wanting to edit the data on the MLM database. Can you explain the difference between the 2 tables: tbl_mlm_sub_clk tbl_mlm_sub_clk_test They both seem very similar & I do not want to edit the wrong one.
  4. fotofriendly

Templates not Saved (v.8.2.1 Pro)

This is an issue I have reported before (v7.6) but have never fixed. For some reason, I can save a document as a template & it will show in the drop-down menu. On restarting MaxBulk it has vanished & is not in the Templates folder. Instead, I just save documents & retrieve them from Saved...
  5. fotofriendly

Exclude Self from Statistics

As well as using Test Mode, I like to send myself a copy of each of my mailouts. Is it possible to exclude my email address from the Statistics report?
  6. fotofriendly

No Preview in v8.21 Pro & other bugs...

I have been renewing & upgrading my MaxBulk Mailer since v7.6. I have recently installed v8.21 & now only get a Preview on some of my mailings. I use styled text & make sure that Recipients are selected & delivery Settings are correct. When Preview tab is selected, the Menu bar flickers but...
  7. fotofriendly

Changing Time Zones?

This is a issue that has been posted before but was resolved with regard to email sent & delivery notification. I have version 7.6 & have been tracking the activity on my mail campaigns through the Statistics page. However, all activity is date stamped with a 2-hour difference to the actual...
  8. fotofriendly

Templates not saving

I have just purchased MBM Pro v7.6. There seems to be a problem with saving documents. I have tried saving templates & they show up in the File>Templates directory. However, when I restart the MBM, they have gone! Checking: Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<your_account_name>\My...