Search results

1. D

Autocomplete in Comment field

Hi Stan! My problem, for example: - I duplicate a record - I want to add "Tax on " at the beginning of the comment field of the duplicated record. - Since I have a lot of "Tax on .... " comments in the database, the rest of the record (that I absolutely want to keep) disappears and some other...
  2. D

Autocomplete in Comment field

Hi Stan, for several months now that you have updated the way of autocompletion inside the "comment" field, I have been heavily struggling to use it, and from very friendly this field is now a dreaded one by picking up stuff and forgetting what I have just entered or edited. I also understand...
  3. D

File size

Strangely enough reindexing doesn't change the size. And if I optimise it I even get a slighter smaller file at 14MB. So I guess the new format is still not implemented for this file.
  4. D

File size

Did this: My new " - recovered" file is 2MB smaller than before! (14MB instead of 16MB) with still 21000 transactions. Did I do something wrong?
  5. D

File size

Understood. So would it be advisable to convert the old format to the new one to gain speed? if yes, how to do it?
  6. D

File size

Hi Stan! My concern today: All iCash files I created recently take a lot more space than the ones created long ago. My main (older) file contains 21000 transactions (!), 326 accounts and 24 categories and weights 16MB (compressed is 4MB) and I still use it every day without any noticeable...
  7. D

Transaction type list edit in 7.5.4

Well, if one knows the limitation then it is not a big deal to check if all queries are still valid after reshuffling the type. It needs to be done carefully, but still very much possible :-)
  8. D

Hi Stan, we have been through this in the past. See my post dated Feb 28th, 2013. http://maxprog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6429
  9. D

Works perfectly, and available for most items in the bottom "Transaction" entry form. Amazing that I didn't notice this before, or is it a 7.5.4 new feature? Only caveat is that still any modification in the text/order/visibility in the "Transaction type" menu might create a mess in the queries...
  10. D

Hi Stan, I am not anymore able to edit and customize the "Transaction Type" list in 7.5.4. (bottom of Transaction pane) Before the content text was editable, and I could add items. How shall we do it now?
  11. D

iCash 7.5.4 slower on the Transaction pane

Thanks Stan, it works perfectly now.
  12. D

As indicated previously I already opened a ticket #34078, do you need me to open another one?
  13. D

Hi Stan, it seems I am unable to upload the file, I get this message after creating a ticket: "Ticket #34078 Thank you for your inquiry. File Budgets.icash.zip exceeds maximum allowed size." It is only 2.1MB... Could you send me an Email so that I send it back as attachment?
  14. D

Document seems perfectly fine when I use the "check" tool on both 3 and 4 versions. Also I don't see any discrepancy in the results. And on the previous version the file all works like a charm with more than 20,000 entries and 326 accounts ;-)
  15. D

I did update to 7.5.4 exactly as you described -> no change in (slow) behaviour. I did reindex the file, also no change, still about 8 to 10 sec to display the content of the "Transactions" pane. Re-installed 7.5.3: am back to full snappy speed.
  16. D

The whole pane switches and becomes visible after 8 to 9 sec, time measured from my click at the "Transactions" button. Same when selecting a different month within "Transactions" pane, result is visible much later after the click. Using Maverick OS, on a (old) MacBook Pro 17" 2.66 GHz Core 2...
  17. D

Hi Stan, I just updated to 7.5.4 from 7.5.3 Mac version on Maverick OS. Going to the "Transactions" pane now takes much longer to load (about 8 sec versus about 0.5 sec on 7.5.3). Same when I go to another month within the same "Transactions" pane. Not workable for me. I reverted to 7.5.3, I...
  18. D

Small bug on duplicate

Yes. I confirm!
  19. D

Small bug on duplicate

Hi Stan, Just today I discovered a small bug: when duplicating a transaction that is more than 999,999 (which is not that much in Indian Rupees ;-) you get the comma of the million that is taken as the dot of the decimals. For example: 1,110,000.00 becomes 1.10 as the amount while duplicating...
  20. D

Quarterly report minor bug

Great. Thanks for the support!