Recent content by emjayfour

1. E

Dredge > Apple Mail > Mailbox Name > Mailbox doesn't exist

When I click the Dredge button and choose "From Apple Mail..." it asks "Type the mailbox name containing the bounces to process:" and no matter what I call the mailbox I get this error "This Mailbox doesn't exist." What exactly is it looking for?
  2. E

Office 365 Exchange -Email limits Issues

If I go with another exchange server company will that solve the problem?
  3. E

Issues sending emails via Office 365 Exchange

TLS v1 Exp worked. Thanks! See http://maxprog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6620 for my resulting email limits problems...
  4. E

Office 365 Exchange -Email limits Issues

I dont understand what combination of group mails & intervals I am supposed to be using. Office 365 Exchange said the folllowing: • They only allow one SMTP connection per user. • They only allow 50 emails per every 15 minutes. In short, I am able to send 30 emails, click the STOP button...
  5. E

Issues sending emails via Office 365 Exchange

- I clicked "?" but there is nothing there called "About". After selecting "ESMPT" there's three options to choose from: Login, Plain, MD5 Challenge-Response. I chose Login, and that didn't work, gave me this error: [01] 5/24 10:38:05 > AUTH LOGIN [01] 5/24 10:38:10 504 5.7.4 Unrecognized...
  6. E

how to retrieve cleared History to see delivery Statistics

Re: how to retrieve cleared History to see delivery Statisti haha! Your persistence / gut intuition has paid off. I dont know why it didnt work the first time. This time it did. Thanks!
  7. E

Re: how to retrieve cleared History to see delivery Statisti Anyways, the original problem is the same as the original post's problem. I accidentally deleted the statistics history. I tried merging the old Deliveries.log into the new Deliveries.log, but that didnt bring in any of the old...
  8. E

Re: how to retrieve cleared History to see delivery Statisti Well I dont think there is a need to copy any more files. I can see that logs are in the By Delivery folder. So, why arent these logs showing up in the statistics window? Is it a MLM issue now?
  9. E

Re: how to retrieve cleared History to see delivery Statisti I am using MBM 8.3.3 on Mac 10.6.8 I did what was described here, but nothing was different in the statistics window. The delivery/Subject column do not show the emails that went out previous to my accidentally deleting statistics...
  10. E

Error i sql syntax

I have a similar error: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND ( `fld_email` = 'no' )' at line 1 DELETE LOW_PRIORITY FROM `tbl_mlm_sub` WHERE ( ) AND ( `fld_email` = 'no' )
  11. E

Import from Apple Mail screws up Firstname & Surname

Is there an update on this? :(
  12. E

Stanbusk, Should we remove this kind of sensitive info from the forum? Thanks!
  13. E

Import > From Apple Mail ...doesn't import the first name and surname properly. If I try to import an email address like this: Gustavo Sabino <[email protected]> It creates the following: Firstname: Gustavo r.com.ar E-mail Adress: [email protected] As you can see it did not properly...