MaxBulk Mailer is able to import recipients data from a remote mySQL or postgreSQL database very easily. You only need to get access to your server as usual, select a database and perform a standard SQL query. Follow the steps below:
• Select the 'File | Import Recipients | From a Remote Database' menu or use the Import button from the toolbar.
• Select the database type, mySQL or postgreSQL, Port will change automatically. Default mySQL port is 3306 and postgreSQL 5432. You can edit it if needed.
• Enter your host address, it is the address of the server running the database. Type your user ID and password for that database.
• To execute the SQL Query, we need the Database name and the number of columns returned by that SQL Query.
• Compose your SQL query. It looks like this:
SELECT myField1, myField2 FROM myTable
SELECT * FROM myTable
In the first case we will get 2 columns, myField1 and myField2, in the second case the column count of the database. Refer to your SQL documentation for further details on SQL syntax.
• MaxBulk also needs you to line-up returned columns with internal fields. You have to make sure SQL query columns are properly lined-up with MaxBulk fields. Use the 'Up' and 'Down' button on the right to move MaxBulk fields until they match your file fields and uncheck the one you don't need.
The example below shows a simple query returning two columns and how they have been lined-up with MaxBulk fields. Note that MaxBulk Mailer will never import an entry with no valid e-mail address in the column lined-up with the Email field.
MaxBulk Mailer is a full-featured and easy-to-use bulk mailer and mail-merge software for macOS and Windows that allows you to send out customized press releases, prices lists, newsletters and any kind of text or HTML documents to your customers or contacts.
MaxBulk Mailer is fast, fully customizable and very easy to use. MaxBulk Mailer handles plain text, HTML and rich text documents and gives full support for attachments. With MaxBulk Mailer you will create, manage and send your own powerful, personalized marketing message to your customers and potential customers.
Thanks to its advanced mail-merge and conditional functions you can send highly customized messages and get the best results of your campaigns. You also have support for international characters, a straightforward account manager with support for all type of authentication schemes including SSL, a complete and versatile list manager, support for importation from a wide range of sources including from remote mySQL and postgreSQL databases.
MaxBulk Mailer is a software tool that you purchase once, no need to pay on a per-email basis to submission services!
If you want to make the most of the software that you have acquired at Maxprog, do not miss the Stan's Blog. It is a library of Tutorials and Tips covering specific features and tipical problems you may have when using our tools. This page is updated regularly depending on the topics discussed in our public forums and issues reported thru our HelpDesk. If you are interested on what we are currently working on (or want to participate in beta testings) don't miss the Stan's Logbook.
For years, MAX Programming has provided companies around the globe with sophisticated and innovative solutions. Our commitment to quality is not only evident in our products, but also in our people. It is our mission in Professional Support Services to ensure that our products perform to the fullest of their ability in order to meet the business objectives of our customers. We provide the tools and information required for improved productivity. To accomplish this, we offer an array of services including: Technical Support, Education Services and Consulting Services.
WAIT! In order to add a comment below just use your Facebook, Google+, Twitter or Disqus login data.