MaxBulk Mailer is not able to load e-mail addresses directly from a native Excel 'xls' file. In order to load e-mail addresses from an Excel sheet, you have the choice between saving it as a plain text file first or use the clipboard.
Saving as plain text:
- Open your Excel sheet.
- Select the 'File | Save As...' menu.
- Select 'Text (Tab delimited)' from the Format pull-down menu.
- Give a name and press the Save button.
- Import the resulting file using MaxBulk 'File | Import from a file' menu.
Note that for this last step, you have to make sure your file fields are properly lined-up with MaxBulk's. Use the 'Up' and 'Down' buttons on the right to move MaxBulk fields until they match your file fields and uncheck the one you don't need.
Using the clipboard:
- Open your excel sheet.
- Select the columns* you wish to import to MaxBulk.
- Open MaxBulk Mailer and move to the Recipients panel.
- Select the 'Edit | Paste Special' menu.
* Columns are Firstname, Surname, Company and e-mail address followed by any optional column if any, in this order. Feel free to insert blank columns if necessary. Firstname, Surname, Company and e-mail address columns are required. Firstname, Surname and Company columns can be empty. e-mail address column has to contain valid e-mail addresses.
If you want to make the most of the software that you have acquired at Maxprog, do not miss the Stan's Blog. It is a library of Tutorials and Tips covering specific features and tipical problems you may have when using our tools. This page is updated regularly depending on the topics discussed in our public forums and issues reported thru our HelpDesk. If you are interested on what we are currently working on (or want to participate in beta testings) don't miss the Stan's Logbook.
For years, MAX Programming has provided companies around the globe with sophisticated and innovative solutions. Our commitment to quality is not only evident in our products, but also in our people. It is our mission in Professional Support Services to ensure that our products perform to the fullest of their ability in order to meet the business objectives of our customers. We provide the tools and information required for improved productivity. To accomplish this, we offer an array of services including: Technical Support, Education Services and Consulting Services.
MaxBulk Mailer is a full-featured and easy-to-use bulk mailer and mail-merge software for macOS and Windows that allows you to send out customized press releases, prices lists, newsletters and any kind of text or HTML documents to your customers or contacts.
MaxBulk Mailer is fast, fully customizable and very easy to use. MaxBulk Mailer handles plain text, HTML and rich text documents and gives full support for attachments. With MaxBulk Mailer you will create, manage and send your own powerful, personalized marketing message to your customers and potential customers.
Thanks to its advanced mail-merge and conditional functions you can send highly customized messages and get the best results of your campaigns. You also have support for international characters, a straightforward account manager with support for all type of authentication schemes including SSL, a complete and versatile list manager, support for importation from a wide range of sources including from remote mySQL and postgreSQL databases.
MaxBulk Mailer is a software tool that you purchase once, no need to pay on a per-email basis to submission services!