It's a known problem to me as I spent 5+ hours trying to troubleshoot the problem. Also, you suggest not to copy and paste from Word to maxbulk, and you state right there that on rare occassions it can occur - so it's known to be a problem.stanbusk said:#4 There is not a known or unknown problem with Word. There are rare occasions where copying and pasting from Word can give problems.
I have already done this to certain level. Of course at that point I didn't know that Word "could" be a problem, so I was considering image format, character length, inline image position as factors as well.stanbusk said:What you could do is to first try with the MaxBulk document that gives problem and remove half the text, Then try again. If it still doesn't work remove more text. You can do that until it works. Then try to localize the exact place it fails. It would be interesting to see what character or if invisible the character code that is causing that.
I will give it a shot with this document to see if I can isolate the problem.