Search results

1. C

Featurerequest - Function to find duplicate posts/transactio

Re: Featurerequest - Function to find duplicate posts/transa Awesome! :D
  2. C

Dropbox to sync?

Okey, then I get it. How about all the settings/configurations that is done for the import feature? Like rules and so on.
  3. C

Re: Featurerequest - Function to find duplicate posts/transa How the GUI part or interaction with the user should be I haven't figured out. Maybe, for the function to be generic and usable for all transaction/information, the "find duplicate function" should not be tied to the import function...
  4. C

Dropbox to sync?

Thanks for answering :D How do you meen with "both iCash copies with the same preferences"? Should i manually set the same preferences on the other computer or could i somehow copy the preferences? The settings i especially would like to have on both computers is the import settings with the...
  5. C

I relay heavily on the import feature of iCash to import statements from my bank, copying and pasting information to a text document that I then import. Doing so it is quite easy to by mistake import a post that is already imported on a earlier time. As of now I have to be observant and pay...
  6. C

Dropbox to sync?

Is there any drawbacks to use Dropbox to sync .icash files to be able to work on two computers? Except the obvious to not have the same file opened simultaneously on two computers. I'm using the win version. And using Dropbox to sync the .icash file, is there any information that wont sync? As...
  7. C

Cut-off date, option to change?

Okey, then I get it, I thought it was something that was implemented into iCash now, sorry! Looking forward to any update regarding the request. Thanks for your continued work on iCash.
  8. C

Sorry for not checking back on the request. How do you mean "wrote a project about it"? I don't understand? Sorry... :(
  9. C

stanbusk, any news on the topic? :)
  10. C

Sorry for late answer. I think what you describe sounds great. And yes, reports is the main target for these feature. I really appreciate you taking your time to look into these feature! Thanks!
  11. C

Well, that would make sense, as it is on the reports that you track balance and so on. Maybe also with the graphs. But actualy it dosent mater where you put it. Maybe put it here...
  12. C

Okey, sorry, I'll try to explain. If I put it in context... I receive my salary the 27:th each month. That means, in all reports, when I chose to show information per month (Januari, Februari, Mars ans so on) my salary income will be added to the month that "has passed", and all the actual...
  13. C

Hi, I'm a new iCash user! I wonder if you can change the cut-off date for the months of iCash? As it is now the cut-off date is the last day of each month. I would like to be able to adjust it as needed, for example, put the 26th as cut-off date, and then all the reports etc, are adjusted...