Search results

1. X

Report layout

Hi ! Under report, if i click of column header 1, the report layout gets distorted. Check attachment. This was not under previous version.
  2. X

Opening Balances

Hi! I am using iCash since Sept'09. I want to delete data from Sep'09 to Dec'09, so that transactions start from Jan'10. Now, for that I need to make balance of all accounts as on Dec'09, as opening balance for all accounts. Is there any way of doing it?
  3. X

New Version

Any plans for new version in near future ?
  4. X

Wrong Total

Hi! In screenshot below the total seems to be wrongly calculated. In bottom right total of 60248 should be 60248x12+65000. Similar should be the case with expense. I tried with recalculating, reindexing etc
  5. X

Investments in stocks

Hi ! Is there an option in iCash where I can track my investments in stocks? I want to manage different stocks and average cost price, total quantity etc. Is there a plan for this feature in near future ?
  6. X

Rate Field

In transaction panel, at right bottom corner, what is the rate field ? The field is inactive.
  7. X

Merge Transactions

Is there a way I can merge two similar transactions? I mean both source and target accounts of the two transactions are same
  8. X

Export overview

I keep monthly statement from overview panel as hard copy as I cannot save a soft copy of the same Can you pls provide an option to export the summary in overview panel in excel ?
  9. X

Transactions with attachment

Hello ! Is there an option in icash were I can see only the transactions having attachments? Regards.
  10. X

Category Statement

There is an option in iCash to see statement of Account (Account Statement). Is there an option to see "Category Statement"? For example, under category "bank" there are 2 accounts i.e. cash & saving account. Can I see or export statement of the category "bank" as a whole?
  11. X

Exporting "Overview"

Hi ! Is there a way to export overview to excel? I find that although transactions, Queries, Reports, Budget and statistics can be exported to excel but Overviews cant be exported.
  12. X

Budget 3

Hi !! This is my third thread on the topic "Budget". Suppose I create a monthly budget for me in iCash by fixing monthly targeted expense of all accounts. Now I want to verify my performance during current month against targeted values till date (i.e. from 1st June to 21st June) To do this I go...
  13. X

Balance Sheet

Hi Stan !! In previous version an option was introduced in iCash to include or exclude a certain account while calculating Balance Sheet. In attached screenshot, even if I deactivate account named "VPF TATA", the amount is included in calculation of Balance Sheet. By the way it is an asset account.
  14. X

Income and expense summary

Dear Stan, The current year income and expense summary displayed just above overview takes year beginning from January and not from the year start set from preference menu.
  15. X

Reports

I started using iCash in Aug'09 and hence my year in iCash starts from Aug. Now when I check Profit and Loss, monthly summary, the averages under income and expense are calculated for period August to July. It should be actually the average till current month. Am I right?
  16. X

Text color

In budget, if my income is more than the budgeted income for the period, the variation is shown in red text. Shouldn't it be in blue ? Color is correctly displayed on expense side i.e. if spending is more than budgeted it is red.
  17. X

Trash

What are the trash transactions, accounts and categories I see on iCash file info ?
  18. X

Budget 2

I have two queries: First I feel in budget, iCash takes all outflows from Banks as expenses. eg. in attachment at highlight marked 1 shows expense as 30 and highlight marked 2 shows expense at 7030, for 09.11.2010. Here there is a difference of 7000 which is the amount transferred from my bank...
  19. X

Budget

What does the text enclosed in bottom right corner box mean ?
  20. X

Inter account transfer

Need help to enter below transaction. I purchased something (account name in iCash is X)through credit card (Y). Entered transaction origin account Y and target account X. Later got refund from company directly into my salary(S). Now when I enter this transaction (Origin account X and target...