Search results

1. I

Importing from database not correct

The import from a database with a query as this one SELECT `mail`, `first_name`, `last_name`, `login`, `sms`, `tel`, `lg`, `nbr_rejected`, `id`, `pass`, `title`, `member_2`, `member_1`, `cities`, `sms_rej`, `gender`, `birthday` , `member_3` FROM `fans` WHERE member_1 IN ('gold', 'bronze'...
  2. I

Pro features

I cannot find Ability to process tags in subject. Cc and Bcc support. which I need as I send out multilanguage mails so the subject needs to change depending on language I have version 8-3-5 US (Pro - registered) Can you help? -- Next to that : will the 20 Custom Tags for advanced...
  3. I

Import from database : Import Presets disappear

I had set up different "Import Presets" but when I delete one, the list is no longer correct. It is as if the wrong ones are deleted and that duplicates are created. As a result deleting a preset leads to loosing other presets. Hope you are able to solve this in a next update.
  4. I

Import data thru mysql with fieldnames = column names

As requested I repost this : I would like to know if it will be possible to import from a database with the fields keeping (automatically) the same name as the column name in the table? This is the only way to use your program with more than 1 maillist as now I'm limited to 20 fields and that...
  5. I

wrong merging + use of column names of table as fields

I unfortunately still have to come back to this issue (from an old post and a Ticket 18906 you have opened): the merging from the data is incorrect: - mail addresses imported via dbase with 18 fields, well defined - all looks perfect in the recipients tab - when email arrives at test addresses...
  6. I

Error with import from database

I have sent a mail to 17000 users yesterday and by coincidence noticed that something weird happened to the import resulting in wrong data for all accounts (email addresses) When I import, all is ok, so I suppose this happens during sending or when I had to restart because of an internet...
  7. I

mailer daemons don't arrive at reply to address

I have set a different address in "Reply to" than "From" yet the Mailer Daemon messages still arrive at the "From" address (apart from 1 strangely enough). Should I fill in that email address in "Errors"?
  8. I

French character issue when importing from database

I'm importing data from a database JÈrÙme appears instead of Jérôme the collation in MySql is "latin1_swedish_ci" How can I solve this?
  9. I

Import from a remote database brings up 1 item

I just bought the pro version as I was unable to test the connection to the database in the demo :oops: When clicking import after having put databases access data and query (that gives thousands of results), I only see 1 person appearing in the list. I'm not sure either how to use the...