Pro features

ilektro

I cannot find

Ability to process tags in subject.
Cc and Bcc support.

which I need as I send out multilanguage mails so the subject needs to change depending on language

I have version 8-3-5 US (Pro - registered)

Can you help?

--

Next to that : will the
20 Custom Tags for advanced mail-merge.
ever be raised to more Custom tags as this is too little for merging, especially when using the tags for conditions (on top of putting advanced personalized content in the mail)

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Add tags to the subject and they will be processed. The Cc and Bcc fields are in the Recipients panel. You have to click on the disclosure triangle to show the panel. 20 customs tags is far enough to do mail-merge. There are no plans to add more.

ilektro

Maybe I misunderstood or expressed wrongly. I need to use conditions in the subject <IF> <ELSE> etc to be able to show a French subject when sending a newsletter in French, English when English etc.

--

Pity for the tags as I reconfirm that 20 is definitely not enough.

Title
Firstname
Lastname
Street
Housenbr
City
State
Zip
Country

I already need 9 to only put the address in an email and I need to add eg information like gender/birthday/tel nbr/language and finally to get links to pages externally that use tags to dynamically put content, I need eg id/md5 codes etc. For some mails I need to up to 30 tags to get an advanced personalized mail.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I am really sorry but only 20 custom tags are available and we will not add more. There are no plans to add more. Why do you need to insert that much info in your mailings?

ilektro

We like people to check their info regularly as we have big maillists and also do offline (postal) mails. Also people like to have their login info in it. There is a lot of reasons, it depends on the customer/site we work for but the biggest have a lot of info they would like to personalize in a mail.