Search results

1. B

Using MaxBulk Mailer with Mailgun

Hi. I'd like to draw your attention to a bulk email service I found that does work with MaxBulk Mailer, though with a few issues. I had been using Rackspace for a long time and found out they have a bulk mail service called Mailgun. I set up an account, entered the Mailgun server info into...
  2. B

Can't send mail via new MaxBulk Mailer 8.6.8 - Authentication Errors

Hi. Just got a newsletter set up to start sending out again and it's just not going anywhere. I checked with the local ISP for all the correct server settings and to see if they have any issues with sending out my newsletter and they don't. I remember way back when I sent one out they did...
  3. B

Subscription submission form asking for user name and password?

Hi. I just renewed support for the latest version 8.6.8 since the old one doesn't work with PHP 7. Everything seems to be working fine except my form for subscribing/unsubscribing is asking for a username and password when I submit it? Now it just says Not Authorized when I make a submission...
  4. B

Errors with MLM online and subscribe asking for user/pass?

I haven't been using this software for a while now and it was working fine last time I checked. I'm planning to start using it again and suddenly I'm getting errors when accessing MLM online. I didn't change a darn thing. It's not accessing the lists. Login is fine but when I click on...
  5. B

Remote List Preferences doesn't change IF and Password

I'm experiencing something pretty frustrating. Hoping there's something I can do or you can create a fix for it in the next version. I have two remote lists set up in the preferences under "General." When I select the second remote list, the ID and password from the first list remains, it...
  6. B

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object

I've been using MLM for a long time. Recently I began getting this error when I upload new addresses to append the file. It looks like the addresses are actually being added but each one gives me an error: Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /path to . . ./mlm.php...
  7. B

Example of a SQL Query for Importing a remote SQL List Pleas

Well I figured out how to get into my mySQL database for importing a list but I don't understand how to write a proper query. All I want to do is download the basic, firstname, last name, company and email address from the database bgcan_mlm from the list KTAO_enews
  8. B

Installed MLM Using mySQL, now lists are gone.

I have no idea what I did to make this happen. I set up MLM with my SQL. Initialized it. Created two lists. Uploaded them both. Once almost 10,000 addresses, one with 26. It all worked fine. But somehow MaxBulk Mailer will not recognize the lists and when I click on the preferences the...
  9. B

MLM - Can't handle unsubscribe with only one name

A lot of the email addresses in my list only have a first name. MLM unsubscribe form can't handle it unless both fields have something in it. Can you fix this?
  10. B

MLM - Can't create mySQL database

I'm not having any luck setting up a mySQL database I just get this error: ERROR: Impossible to create the database or the table [: ] I've also tried creating an empty database and running the init command Tried doing it with the user I set up in Cpanel and with root user for the...
  11. B

MLM ? Where is [HEADER_TITLE] and [SIGNATURE] info stored?

I can't for the life of me figure out where the info for these tags located. I want to edit them.
  12. B

mlm does not remove unsubriber from list

I just installed the mlm on my server and the subscription function worked fine, but the unsubscribe doesn't. I looked like it worked fine. No errors. Correct emails were sent out, but the email address was not actually deleted from the list file. I just noticed it's adding the unsubscribed...