Search results

1. A

mistaken upgrade

By a fluke I allowed MacKeeper to update iCash to the latest version & installed it, not realising it was not an update but a paid upgrade. I had v550 which is perfectly fine for my needs. I re-downloaded and installed it, so far so good; but when I click to open my folder I get a warning "this...
  2. A

Credit cards: Liabilities/Expenses 2

My Credit Card Accounts are set up under 'Liabilities'. So, when I do a Query for 'Expenses' the amount due on the CC monthly statement does not appear. I would like to see the monthly statement due together with other upcoming expenses (this relates to previous post, Credit cards...
  3. A

Credit cards: Liabilities/Expenses 1

I use my credit cards as one would a cheque: the full amount is paid each month. 1. How do I set up the Accounts so that Transactions from Credit card to X is neutral and payment of Credit card statement (Bank to CC) is a debit? Thanks.
  4. A

Credit Cards

Even though I use a credit card as a cash card (whatever has been charged to the credit card is automatically paid monthly from my Bank account) I have set it up under Liability. But every so often something happens and the money paid - or part of it - gets refunded. I entered it as 'Income'...
  5. A

interest paid

On a savings acc that pays monthly interest. I create: Name & Category - Interest (received) Type - Income Now, when it comes to the transaction, what should be the Origin acc? If I enter the same for Origin & Target, it doesn't work. Yet, it's the account itself that generates the...
  6. A

transactions between investment & current account

Is there a difference between 'current' and 'checking' accounts?
  7. A

opening balance to show in reports

A document starts on Jan 1, 2008; in the main Bank account there is 50.000 balance from 2007. I tried entering it under 'opening' in the accounts manager, but balance shows negative when it should be positive. I know 'Startup' does not show in reports. How should I enter is so that it appears...