Search results

1. B

Difficulty sending email!

What I am about to describe has happened twice. I recently subscribed to the Unified Email Service. The first email sent through them went flawlessly. The last two have resulted in a strange situation. Yesterday I started an email to be delivered to just over 1000 members of our organization. It...
  2. B

Lion compatible?

With the apparently imminent release by Apple of Lion OSX I am wondering if maxBulk Mailer will be compatible. Apparently many pieces of software will not run under Lion.
  3. B

Common problems when sending webpage links?

The version is 6.4 and the tag is "base href" I found it referenced in the manual in the webpage section. I don't know what it is supposed to do.
  4. B

The URL is http://www.omea.on.ca/newsletter/april_2009.html I used the most recent edition of Max Bulk Mailer. We have received much positive feedback on the mailing and it could easily be that the problem resides with the recipient's email program. One problem seems to exist with First...
  5. B

I have just sent out an email to over 1000 members of a music organization. The email was a link to an electronic newsletter hosted on our groups website. Most people were able to view the newsletter when they opened the email but some are having significant difficulties. The most common...
  6. B

Can one correct email addresses within eMail Verifier?

Yes, I would like to edit email address from within eMail Verifier
  7. B

Can one correct email addresses within eMail Verifier?

I just ran email verifier and noticed that a few addresses had obvious errors that could be easily corrected. Is there anyway to do that from within the verifier program rather than correcting the import list and running the verifier again? :?:
  8. B

Attaching an inline image - help!

I do work for a music teacher organization of more than 1000 members. Four times a year I am required to send out an electronic newsletter in html. I am sent a Word document with all imbedded images. I save this document as a web page and then open that document in a text editor like Text...