Lion compatible?

bogeyman

With the apparently imminent release by Apple of Lion OSX I am wondering if maxBulk Mailer will be compatible. Apparently many pieces of software will not run under Lion.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I know all our software works on Lion. We never use hacks of any kind, either system hacks or graphic hacks. As a result the transition between systems uses to be transparent. Anyway, if you detect a problem, I am here to fix it.

pkasin

I am finding some issues after upgrading - and I'm not sure if it is Lion or the latest version 8.32.

I am unable to drag contacts or contact groups from Address Book to the Recipients tab on Maxbulk Mailer.

Thus, I am unable to send message to use or make new address lists. I AM able to use old lists that were already saved, but that doesn't work for me.

Can't tell you which piece of software made this happen.

pkasin

Stan,

Sorry to be a pain, but I was wondering if you had any update on this Lion issue. I use your great software very often, and it is hindering my workflow to not have it available. (I know that it is not your fault I upgraded to Lion)...

Thanks.

Paul

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You can still use the MaxBulk Mailer 'Import' button and choose 'from the address book'. If you prefer drag and drop, you still can drag and drop contacts from Address Book to MaxBulk Mailer, you need to drop the contact first to your desktop or a folder on your desktop and then drag and drop the contact or the folder to MaxBulk Mailer.