Difficulty sending email!

bogeyman

What I am about to describe has happened twice. I recently subscribed to the Unified Email Service. The first email sent through them went flawlessly. The last two have resulted in a strange situation. Yesterday I started an email to be delivered to just over 1000 members of our organization. It is set to sent 25 emails every 15 minutes. I started this run yesterday afternoon and by this morning at 7:00 less than 300 had been sent. I stopped the run and restarted it and in two hours since 144 emails have been sent so it seems to be working properly. This is the way I managed the last episode of this problem and the second run finished without any difficulty. The log at the end of the first run shows no problems except that the program was running for a very long time. I am running version 8.4.4 on a Mac running OSX 10.8.4. What could be causing this problem?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I believe you should contact the Unified Email support service. The delivery speed you get is very low! I use that same service myself and I get a quite good speed of 3.76 recipients/second. I sent a message yesterday to 70k recipients in about 5 hours.