Recent content by Garfield

1. G

Statistics in iphone

Any option to create an app to check the delivey statistics via an iphone?? thank you.
  2. G

Daylite integration

Yeah, it seems it works on Intel and it doesn't appear in the menu in PPC.
  3. G

Daylite integration

Also I've checked the plugin functionality, and it needs some more options. You should choose wich Daylite contacts fields export and choose in which MBM tags. Better window for import errors (as no email in a contact, bad addresses,..) It could show a window with the total errors (for...
  4. G

Daylite integration

In one mac only was installed Search with Google plugin before installing MBM plugin. It can be downloaded freely here: http://www.marketcircle.com/daylite/addons.html But I've done more tests and I find: MBM plugin works OK in Intel Macs, so probably I beat it's an error in the PPC part...
  5. G

Daylite integration

There is some error in the plugin. Checked in various macs. If Daylite has any plugin installed, the MaxBulk plugin doesn't appear. Even if you uninstall the other plugins, the MaxBulk is not available. One mac only has the SearchWithGoogle plugin, so better to check if it's...
  6. G

Daylite integration

Yeah, interested, but you should post a beta in the Daylite Sharezone forum, and meanwhile MaxBulk Mailer is announced. http://forums.marketcircle.com/eve/foru ... 9341001833 More people to check it and send ideas/improvements to the plugin and the app itself. Let me know if your plugin...
  7. G

Daylite integration

After finishing the Click-Through tracking you should check this option seriously as it will implement Daylite very well and open you to a new market. Good for all.
  8. G

Click-Through Tracking script Integration - Suggestion

Hello, Just remember a user can read a message several times not just one and the email could include various URL (and click more than one and more than once). Also should be included Total values for a campaign (for example: Total views, Unique Views, total link clicks,...). Please...
  9. G

Any advance in the Click-through manager? Thank you.
  10. G

Daylite integration

Any news about this? Now 6.4 thank you.
  11. G

Email Tracking & v5.9?

Basically because I use it as a personalized mailing program for my present or future clients, not as a spam program. I don't want just to know how many click on a link. If I only can get that info, why I must need a tool as MaxBulk Mailer with tons of options to send super personalized...
  12. G

No email tracking in version 6? :cry:
  13. G

Direct Mail have implemented it, but it can be improved...: http://ethreesoftware.com/directmail/fe ... hp?f=track
  14. G

MaxBulk Mailer 6

Any idea when it will be released. Also new options and improvements? Mentioned: * Supports tags in Cc and Bcc. * Integrated Email tracking Any other advanced news... :lol:
  15. G

Daylite integration

Any news about this? good or bad... thank you.