Email Tracking & v5.9?

dishpan

Hello.

I was wondering two things: does anyone happen to know a good source for either free or low-cost email tracking (scripts or services)? I'm a bit chagrined that MbM 6 didn't include anything in this arena… which makes 'Direct Mail' seem like a very viable alternate at this stage.

(and just pasting the script t'aint great… some basic graphing and proper reporting of addresses who opened each email, image-click-throughs, etc. seem like they should be part-and-parcel at this point.) I'm sure most would be willing to pay for a "Pro+" that has these options, otherwise I'm firing a shotgun into the woods hoping something hits.

Secondly, is there any plan for a version MbM 5.9? I'm running v5.8 but it's full of what appear to be bugs. (HTML emails don't preview, no previews don't work in the web-browser(s), also opens wrong program for each listed browser.
— I do find Mb to be a great program, but it's a bit of a kick to the pants to have upgraded (free upgrade) only to have things go to poop… then 6.0 comes out and (may) fix these problems.

Otherwise, well done and the support's been good.
Thanks.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't you use our Click-through script? It os offered for free for MaxBulk Mailer users.

The problem you describe is a WebKit issue actually, solution, restart MaxBulk Mailer. This is an obscure system/webkit problem that happens sometimes, usually after using the preview a lot lot of times.

Garfield

stanbusk said:
Why don't you use our Click-through script? It os offered for free for MaxBulk Mailer users.

Basically because I use it as a personalized mailing program for my present or future clients, not as a spam program.

I don't want just to know how many click on a link.

If I only can get that info, why I must need a tool as MaxBulk Mailer with tons of options to send super personalized info?

I think that script is only valid for a spam mailing.

As dishpan says, anyone know any email tracking script?? .
Time to check again Direct Mail..