Recent content by bijank

1. B

Incomplete/faulty MLM list uploads

I can give it a try with my hosting provider, sure. Does MBM produce a detailed connection log that I can send along?
  2. B

I was not aware of this set of settings, possibly because in the German translation the button text is cropped as the button itself is too small. You may want to correct that. However, that doesn't change anything. I just tried the following: 1. Imported a text file list locally. 1.812...
  3. B

I was under the impression that those settings apply to the SMTP, not the FTP server. I was talking about transferring the lists to the MLM server via FTP, not sending emails. Am I mistaken?
  4. B

Hello, I have a number of problems with uploading newly imported text files containing recipients to a remote MLM list: 1. I first import a number of, say, 1.815 new subscribers from a local text file. 2. I then select "Upload to MLM..." from the menu and select a new list. 3. While the upload...
  5. B

Several open bugs in MaxBulk Mailer

Thanks, that does clarify it.
  6. B

Several open bugs in MaxBulk Mailer

Hello, I have noticed over the past several years that I have been using MBM that a few critical open bugs seem to remain. Some have been acknowledged before, so I was wondering if we might see any improvement on these? 1. The "disappearing cursor" bug. On the Mac version of MBM, the cursor...
  7. B

Licence packages for non-profit organisations

I have noticed that only the regular shop page includes a link to "license packages". I am interested in purchasing MBM Pro for a non-profit organization (charity) and for it to be used on multiple computers. Can you advise to what number of workplaces your non-profit offer page offerings...
  8. B

One possible bug and a feature request

Hello, firstly, thanks for developing MaxBulk Mailer! Have been using it for a while and am really happy with it. I have noticed one minor glitch: on my install, when editing an email message, the cursor is disappearing while it is moved around the message (arrow keys). This is extremely...
  9. B

Continuous dropped connections when fetching bounces

I've tried this on POP and IMAP on any account/server I know of.
  10. B

My original problem (non-Gemail-related) has never been solved and I have given up on it. Tried 2 different accounts, Bounce Handler on Win and Mac to no avail. Connections are always dropped.
  11. B

I have eventually given up on this issue as I was unable to identify the problem. I'm not using the bounce handler anymore, sadly. It's a mystery to me. No software has ever done something only remotely like this.
  12. B

Yes, see comment from 9.5. above. This is also a different provider. It actually succeeds in downloading one or two messages but then looses the connection again at the same point.
  13. B

Yes, I do. In fact I am getting continuous reconnections (as visible in the debug snippet I posted). But the connection always fails at the FETCH command thus forcing reconnections "ad infinitum".
  14. B

I'm not using an AntiVirus on my Mac. I'm just using Little Snitch but have tried deactivating the filter - without impact on the problem.
  15. B

I've tried it both on cable, Wifi and 3G+. It doubt it has something to do with the server because it happens with at least 2 different inboxes at 2 completely separate providers. Have a look at this debug from a different provider now using POP. Here BH actually succeeds in downloading...