Be sure to read the following agreement before using the software. BY USING THE SOFTWARE (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE REGISTERED THE SOFTWARE OR NOT), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DELETE ALL COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE FROM ANY STORAGE DEVICES UPON WHICH YOU HAVE PLACED IT.
OWNERSHIP OF THE SOFTWARE
1. Our software programs stored on your computer or on the maxprog web server and any accompanying written materials are licensed, not sold, to you ("Licensee") by Max Programming, LLC for use only under the terms of this license, and are protected by United States copyright laws, by laws of other nations, and by international treaties.
GRANT OF LICENSE
2. This license allows you to store and operate the software on a single computer (unless otherwise specified by terms of purchase).
3. This license is valid for use worldwide.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE AND TRANSFER
4. You may not copy the software, except that (1) you may make one copy of the software solely for backup or archival purposes, and (2) you may transfer the software to a single hard disk provided you keep the original Software solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the written materials.
5. This license is nontransferable.
6. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, nor alter the software.
7. Max Programming, LLC warrants for a period of thirty (30) days from your date of purchase. Any implied warranties on the software are limited to 30 days. Some countries do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
8. MAX PROGRAMMING, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MAX PROGRAMMING, LLC, THEIR DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from country to country.
9. MAX PROGRAMMING, LLC'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE, AT MAX PROGRAMMING, LLC'S CHOICE, EITHER (A) RETURN OF THE PRICE PAID OR (B) REPLACEMENT OF THE SOFTWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET MAX PROGRAMMING, LLC'S LIMITED WARRANTY AND WHICH IS RETURNED TO MAXPROG WITH A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT. Any replacement Software will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer.
10. This limited warranty is void if failure of the software has resulted from modification, accident, abuse, or misapplication.
11. NEITHER MAX PROGRAMMING, LLC, NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED WITH THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF MAX PROGRAMMING, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
12. If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or wish to contact MAX PROGRAMMING, LLC for any reason, please use this contact form.
We have changed the comment system from FaceBook to Disqus. All the comments added before October 18, 2018 are no longer visible. Please feel free to re-enter your last questions. Sorry for the inconvenience.