If you need to send a large number of emails, you might be wondering how to do so without getting caught in spam filters. After all, no one wants their important messages to get lost in a sea of junk mail! Fortunately, there are some steps you can take to make sure your emails get through. Read on to find out more.
How to select the right bulk email server
When it comes to bulk email, there are a lot of options out there. But which one is the right one for MaxBulk Mailer? It really depends on your needs.
There are a few things to consider when selecting a bulk email server for MaxBulk Mailer:
1. How many emails do you need to send per week? If you're just trying to send a few hundred emails a week, then you can probably get away with MaxBulk Mailer by using a free email service like Gmail. But if you're looking to send thousands of emails per week, then you may need a better solution like SMTP2GO since Gmail only lets you send 500 messages per day.
2. What's your budget? There are some great free options out there, but if you have the budget, then there are some cheap options.
3. What are your deliverability needs? If you're just trying to reach as many people as possible, then any bulk email server will do. If you want your post to make it into the inbox, you need to pay attention to some key formatting options.
There are a lot of factors to consider when selecting a bulk email server for your business. The most important factor is whether or not the server can bypass spam filters. Some servers are better at this than others. You'll also want to consider the cost of the server and the features it offers.
How to send bulk email and bypass spam filters
One of the most effective ways to bypass spam filters when sending bulk emails is to use a reputable bulk email server. Bulk email servers have sophisticated systems in place to avoid having their messages marked as spam.
Another way to bypass spam filters is to personalize your messages as much as possible. If you can include the recipient's name in the subject line or body of the message, it will often help your message get through.
Finally, make sure that your content is relevant and interesting to your audience. If your email looks like spam, it's likely that it will be treated as such by the filters. But if you take the time to create quality content that your recipients will appreciate, you'll be much more likely to bypass the spam folder.
How to design your email
You've written a great email campaign and you're ready to send it out to your list of subscribers. But before you hit the send button, you need to make sure that your email will bypass the spam filters. Here are some tips on how to do that:
- Keep it short and to the point: long emails are more likely to be marked as spam.
- Use images sparingly: too many images can also trigger spam filters.
- Use alt text for images: this will help your email get through even if the images are blocked.
- Don't use all caps or excessive punctuation. This can make your email look like spam.
- Avoid using common spam trigger words like "free," "win," and "$$$." in your subject line.
- Make sure your 'From' address is accurate: a fake From address is one of the biggest red flags for spam filters.
- Use a clean and professional-looking HTML template for your email. Spam filters are often triggered by messy code or graphics that look like they're trying to sell something.
- Use a double opt-in list so people have to confirm their subscription to your mailing list before they start receiving emails from you. This helps to ensure that only people who are interested in your content are on your list, which can help prevent complaints about spam.
- Keep your list clean and up-to-date by removing people from your list who haven't opened or engaged with your emails in a while. This helps to keep your list active and engaged, which can help prevent complaints about spam.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your bulk email campaign makes it past the spam filters and into the inboxes of your subscribers!
How to measure your success
Monitor your open and click-through rates: This will give you an idea of how many people are actually opening and clicking on the links in your emails. If you see a sudden drop in these rates, it could be an indication that you're being filtered as spam.
Follow the tips in this article and you should be able to successfully send bulk emails and bypass spam filters. However, if you are still having trouble getting your email through, there are a number of other options you can try, such as using MaxBulk Mailer with another bulk email server or changing the way your emails are formatted. Whatever route you decide to go down, make sure you test it thoroughly before sending out your final campaign.
MaxBulk Mailer is a full-featured and easy-to-use bulk mailer and mail-merge software for macOS and Windows that allows you to send out customized press releases, prices lists, newsletters and any kind of text or HTML documents to your customers or contacts.
MaxBulk Mailer is fast, fully customizable and very easy to use. MaxBulk Mailer handles plain text, HTML and rich text documents and gives full support for attachments. With MaxBulk Mailer you will create, manage and send your own powerful, personalized marketing message to your customers and potential customers.
Thanks to its advanced mail-merge and conditional functions you can send highly customized messages and get the best results of your campaigns. You also have support for international characters, a straightforward account manager with support for all type of authentication schemes including SSL, a complete and versatile list manager, support for importation from a wide range of sources including from remote mySQL and postgreSQL databases.
MaxBulk Mailer is a software tool that you purchase once, no need to pay on a per-email basis to submission services!