It is very easy to edit a selection of recipients. Here is how:
So, in conclusion, to edit recipients:
- Select several recipients (SHIFT or CMD/ALT click to select several).
- Select the 'Recipients > Edit' menu OR the contextual 'Edit' menu.
- Enter the new text into the field and click on OK.
- In order to delete data/clear cells, just check the field to delete any data from.
Editing a single recipient and navigate through the whole list
Using a similar aproach we can start by editing one single recipient? Here is how:
So, in order to navigate through a list with a single selected recipient:
- Select one recipient.
- Select the 'Recipients > Edit' menu or the Contextual 'Edit' menu.
- Enter some data.
- You can go up (Up key) and down (Down key) in the list or with the mouse wheel/trackpad gesture.
- Changed are automatically populated to the list but once done you have to click on the Save button.
Editing a recipient in list
You can also edit the recipient's data directly on the list itself.
- Press TAB to jump to the next field.
- Or Press TAB continuously to jump to the next field, then at the end of the record, it jumps to the next one.
- And Press SHIFT-TAB to jump back to the previous field, continue pressing to continuously jump back.
Sorting a list by domain
It is possible to sort a list by email address domain, here is how:
- To sort by domain do an OPTION-CLICK (CONTROL-CLICK on Windows) on the E-mail Address column header.
- The order is saved when saving the list. It is kept until we sort the list by clicking on a column header again.
Enabling/checking several entries at once
Maybe you did not know that you can change a full selection of entries checkboxes, look at this:
- To Enable/Disable (check/uncheck) all do 'Edit > Select All' and just check/uncheck any of the entries.
- You can also do a SHIFT or CMD/ALT click to select several entries and to exactly the same.
- Note: Unchecked entries will never be included in a delivery, they are deactivated/disabled entries.
- Note: Activation status is saved to the list file and is restored when loading it back.
Sending a message to a selection of addresses in the list
There is actually a menu to send your message to the selection:
- Select some recipients manually or using the 'Recipient > Select > ...' OR the Contextual menu
- Select the 'Delivery > Send > To Selection' OR the Contextual 'Send To Selection' menu
- NOTE: Already sent recipients are ignored, unchecked recipients are ignored.
Sending Cc and Bcc copies even with Tags
Did you know you can also use the Cc and Bcc headers like regular mail readers? Yes, but be careful and look at the video below so you understand well how it works!
So, in summary, it works this way:
- First, reveal the hidden Cc/Bcc panel by clicking on the disclosure triangle
- You can add one or several e-mail addresses delimited with commas
- You can also add addresses using tags, Ex: [Opt1],[Opt2] but the columns have to contain addresses
- Check the preview and see how Cc is displayed (and Bcc is not).
Delivery Status and the RESET button
Once you click on send and only part of the recipients were delivered? Don't forget to reset the delivery statuses, here is why:
- MaxBulk Mailer shows the delivery statuses in the list with different icons.
- You can mark an entry as Sent or Unsent ('Mark As Sent' and 'Mark as Unsent' menus)
- NOTE: Delivery statuses are not saved to the list file but to the document file.
- NOTE: To reset the whole list click on the RESET button. All the entries will then we set as UNSENT.
There are several ways to batch process your lists:
1.- Click on the Trash icon and select Batch Processing
- Select a list or drop it over the list box.
- Uncheck any entry you want to ignore.
- Select the task/action: Remove, Unsubscribe, Deactivate | Keep, Subscribe
2.- Drop a file named DELETE.txt, Unsubscribe.txt, deactivate.txt or keep.txt
Blacklist VS Unsubscribes
What is the best, blacklisting addresses or unsubscribing?
- The blacklist is global, for all lists.
- Unsubscribe is for single individual lists.
- You can add a recipient to the blacklist and also remove it from it.
- You can also subscribe and re-subscribe a recipient.
- The blacklist is like any other list in terms of functionalities, it uses red text and background to make it different.
- Subscription status is just a status.
- It is very highly recommended to use the blacklist feature.
🇫🇷 Trucs et astuces saisie de destinataires avec MaxBulk Mailer
🇪🇸 Trucos y consejos para editar destinatarios en MaxBulk Mailer
MaxBulk Mailer is a full-featured and easy-to-use bulk mailer and mail-merge software for macOS and Windows that allows you to send out customized press releases, prices lists, newsletters and any kind of text or HTML documents to your customers or contacts.
MaxBulk Mailer is fast, fully customizable and very easy to use. MaxBulk Mailer handles plain text, HTML and rich text documents and gives full support for attachments. With MaxBulk Mailer you will create, manage and send your own powerful, personalized marketing message to your customers and potential customers.
Thanks to its advanced mail-merge and conditional functions you can send highly customized messages and get the best results of your campaigns. You also have support for international characters, a straightforward account manager with support for all type of authentication schemes including SSL, a complete and versatile list manager, support for importation from a wide range of sources including from remote mySQL and postgreSQL databases.
MaxBulk Mailer is a software tool that you purchase once, no need to pay on a per-email basis to submission services!