VERRRRRY SLOW!

LeoC2

Woah! I updated and now hen importing emails from the Mac address book it brings them in 25 at a time and VERY slowly! Took forever to load 6,000 addresses. I restored the old version and it loads the addresses nearly instantly as before.

What's up?

Leo

LeoC2

Simple... I choose to import addresses by selecting the Mac's address book. Normally 6,000 emails loads within a few seconds, with the new version it loads 25 at a time very slowly and it takes several minutes to load.

wwwolf

MBM v8.5.5
OS X 10.11.5
Similar problem, importing via clipboard from either Excel or via a text editor - except MBM actually crashes. I have a fairly small list (under 1000) but repeated attempts to copy and paste in one go always crashed it (after periodic spinning wheel for a few seconds at a time). I finally got them all in, by importing 300 at a time and waiting before doing the next batch. I'm guessing this is probably another manifestation of the same thing?
Screenshot of error message attached.

wwwolf

Thanks - looking forward to that. Hoping it might it also fix the very erratic behaviour of [cmd]Z (undo)...? :)