Q&A ▸ How do I add an Unsubscribe link to my messages

• Thread starter Maxprog Knowledge Base
  • Start date
M

Maxprog Knowledge Base

When you send a message with MaxBulk Mailer you are free to add a simple 'mailto' unsubscribe link as you have done so far. Such link will simply let your recipient send you a pre-formatted unsubscribe message. Then you will have to remove or unsubscribe the address yourself manually. With MLM you can automate that process, the recipient will unsubscribe directly from your list. You will not have to do anything else.

MLM stands for 'Mailing List Manager'. It is a PHP script you upload to your server in order to give MaxBulk Mailer some features like remote list handling, unsubscribe support and delivery statistics. It is fully explained here. You can install MLM right from MaxBulk Mailer using the 'MaxBulk Mailer > Install MLM...' menu. The installation is covered here: How to install MLM on your server.

All the MLM features are independent, I mean, you can do click-tracking only or just use it to handle remote lists or only for unsubscribe handling. The unsubscribe system can process both remote or local lists.

Unsubscribe recipients

#emailmarketing #emailmarketingsoftware #emailmarketingtool #emailmarketingtips #bulkemailsoftware #bulkemail #bulkemailmarketingtools #emailserver #bulkemailhosting

Continue reading...