Just a few questions before I buy all the email softwares.

madmmd

Hello,

I have been using the free version of the Max bulk Mailer for the last few days and I was very impressed with its performance. I would love to buy the software but before that i would like someone to clear my doubts.

I have Mac, Pc and a windows vps. Am i allowed to install and use the software at multiple places? Can i run them on multiple computers at the same time?

I plan to install it on my windows vps and keep it running all the time. But I would also like to install it on my Mac and work with it at the same time.

I dont see any feature to add unsubscribe links in the messages. Is the auto unsubscribe option supported by the software? I need to add unsubscribe links in emails so that users can unsubscribe anytime they want.

Please me guide me with this.

Regards
Atal Vishwas

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Just a few questions before I buy all the email software

You have to install one license per computer. We offer cheaper license packages here.

About subscriptions, that is handled by MLM. MLM is a script you have to install on your server. It is explained here.

madmmd

Thanks stanbusk for your reply. I have bought a license and I would be installing it on my windows vps. I need some help to be able to configure and run my email marketing campaigns smoothly.

What type of hosting do i need to support the software. I know the hosting should support smtp, but I would like a few directions on the best websites and recommended smtp hosting plans to go with.

Do I need to install MLM on my server like any other script. Can I use filezilla to upload it and install to my server.

I think I just need some guidance on a complete hosting plan which would be best suitable for my job which is
Host multiple websites
Host and run multiple scripts
Host MLM and run
Use the smtp server for email marketing.

Please note that I already have a windows vps which I use to run various softwares all the time. So I would like to know about some affordable services.

thanks for all the support.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member

What type of hosting do i need to support the software. I know the hosting should support smtp, but I would like a few directions on the best websites and recommended smtp hosting plans to go with.
For MLM I recommend you a hosting package that includes PHP 5 and mySQL 5 support. This is quite standard nowadays. For the SMTP server, there is no specific requirements, just avoid systems that use Microsoft Exchange.
Do I need to install MLM on my server like any other script. Can I use filezilla to upload it and install to my server.
Yes, install it as any other script.
I think I just need some guidance on a complete hosting plan which would be best suitable for my job which is
Host multiple websites
Host and run multiple scripts
Host MLM and run
Use the smtp server for email marketing.
Most servers will be fine. Avoid the ones that are too cheap though. Service/quality and cheap is not really compatible.

Kecurioso

Hi Stan, I will use Maxprog software to run e-mail marketing campaigns, but in terms to improve deliverability is there an SMTP service that you recommend? Or do I have to use a dedicated IP hosting service? Maybe it could be a great combination with Max Bulk Mailer...