Following recommended settings | List check fails | Crashes

IffitMoves

Hi guys,

Firstly I am not a novice PC user. My machine is a quadcore 16GB RAM and no issues in stability, or web speed 68Mbs DL and 21.69 Mbs UL.

I've read the recommended settings to use DNS and 15 or less threads with full bandwidth allocation; this I have done.

I've reduced the list to txt files of 8200 and felt this would help the program as the load isn't too high...I was wrong.

The program is allowed in Firewall and Malware Bytes exceptions and so this is not preventing the software running.

The software only works partially. It gets so far then crashes completely or stops running.

There are many posts on your forum stating the same, and you keep reeling off the same answer but people are still stating the same.

FIX YOUR SOFTWARE!! It's buggy as hell and unstable.

• LISTEN TO THE FEEDBACK OF MANY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS as I fear you are not
Thank you. When you fix the bugs it will be great.

Kind regards,

IffitMoves

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What version of eMail Verifier?

Are you using the very last updated Windows 10? Have you tried to deactivate your anti-virus, just to check, while eMail Verifier is operating?

Have you tried with OpenDNS server addresses? They are 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220

Let me know.

--
youtube_social_icon_white_17x12.png
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and watch our tutorials!
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
Happy with maxprog.com? Please rate us!
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I have also some suspicions that it could be the radial progress view than is giving those problems. It seems it works great for most and causes random crashes for others. It is a quite complex issue to track because it is random. I am already working on replacing this view with something better. It was already a project before even adding that radial progress control.

--
youtube_social_icon_white_17x12.png
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and watch our tutorials!
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
Happy with maxprog.com? Please rate us!
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png
star_yellow_12x12.png