Fing program doesn't work properly: AGAIN!

Stan, Now even the links I made in Dreamweaver are getting a 404 result!. and it returns an url showing the route to the lm on my godaddy server. What the hell is going on???? When I run them from Dreamweaver in a browser it all works. But as soon as I past the code and send the emails from MLM they don't work. Frankly, I wish you'd build a new engine and not just modify the old one. I've had nothing but troubles. I'm sick of this crap!!!!!!

I'm on a mac server version5.2 using El Capitan 10.11.6. T

And worst of all MLM is set up with all the permission needed at godaddy but damn if it's not accessing the lm file. What ransom do I have to pay to get this to work?

Over the years of using you MBM I've had nothing but headaches for the last 5 years and damn it this had got to stop! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm about to loose a long time client do to this. I know you don't give a damn either.....

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
When you get a 404 error, what URL gives that error? It would be great if you stick to valuable information, if there is a problem I have no reason not to fix it however it is thru 99.9% of MLM issues come from the server settings, you will blame me but you are talking to the wrong person. Do you really think I have any interest as a programmer to do bad things and read messages like yours? Have you look at the MLM code? It is open, you can read it. There is no hack, just standard PHP and mySQL commands. URL errors, 404 errors are server side, they are Apache errors? Really what MLM has to do with that? I believe you should talk with your server or switch to a profesional one.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!