eMail Verifier 3.7-US stop processing in the middle

elilxconcept

I'm purchased Ultimate E-mail Toolkit v8 last month.

Im running eMail Verifier 3.7-US,
I have desktop PC running Win 764 bit Pro, Core i3, 8GB RAM.
for this application Avast Firewall open for the folder of installation. All ports IN/OUT, and Avast Antivirus excluded list. Windows Firewall is disable.
Added Registry value for unlimit concurrent connection HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters
EnableConnectionRateLimiting =0
And disable windows theme also give more performance.

But when I import 500 email address to verify mostly completely some time stuck. but if import like 10,000 email I never get completed, just 2hrs get stop process. Im sure windows not stuck. I uninstall and reinstall as well. CPU and memory usage not 100% any time, no other program running.

To improve the DNS Lookup and avoid originated IP get as Dynamic IP, I made one VPS Cent-OS 7 in the cloud with Static IP that Not blacklisted. Make Open VPN connection from my windows client to my VPS server. because for this I can see,
improve DNS lookup very fast.
and my ping results also from pc to VPS throgh VPN or direct average 315ms.

I attached the screen shots for your reference like even three four hrs also its get stuck. even during MX Results, or SMTP checking.

I have to verify 1M emails kindly help me to run this program fast.
How can I attached screen shot, PDF, word doc not allows, image 300x300 not visible any thing!!!

Link for screen shots
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ddw ... kF3cjlWZ3c
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ddw ... GNKNGR5RUU
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ddw ... jN1NVpqRE0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ddw ... HZKMWJPUDg

I have some other SMTP code in the results, I will post in different title.

elilxconcept

If I click stop button, its mostly its stop immediately, some time its kind of stuck but less than 1 min its stops.

but when start again its start from MX lookup, MX results, not from the last stage!! ( even when before start I save the file for safety).

Bandwidth is 100% ( even if I set 75% there is no result change)

Connection threads 5, retries 3, Time out 10.
I use MY DNS server in the Cloud VPS here local data center.
Yesterday night I change my vpn server locally hosted cloud vps server where my PC to VPS server ping results is 15ms average, which very very good.

Yes, try to identify valid email using the VRFY command is enable. with out this do u think results will be good. when I running with 500 emails I can see that some SMTP server not accept VRFY comand and drop the connection, its goes to next.

Today morning came and see again its stuck in CONNECT to: mail server.
What can I do?

Thank You
Regards
Elil

elilxconcept

Now Increase number of threat to 20,25, 50, getting better response. I can see around 17% CPU usage. But after some time getting stuck when I doing 2000 email address. if I do 1000.00 bit ok.

But I facing another results. too many request from this host, for small percentage.

Let me know what can do for the software stuck?

and some other software having option gray list trying after some time.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You should deactivate the VRFY command and try again.

Note that the 'Stop' button behaves like 'Pause' if you don't click on the 'Reset' button. That means 'Start' is like 'Resume'. Entries with errors may be retried.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

elilxconcept

if deactivate the VRFY command then, how many percentage really valid email address?

and some time its stuck in MX Lookup, CONNECT TO; not much time in VRFY time!!
Let me try with out VRFY also and update you, but check for why stuck in above other stage also.

Note that the 'Stop' button behaves like 'Pause' if you don't click on the 'Reset' button. That means 'Start' is like 'Resume'. Entries with errors may be retried.
I never click reset button. I click stop, then click start even after 1 min, seems like its start again. normally now if I stop in the middle, I export good, valid, looks valid, bad address with option of remove from the list, so when I put again I will have not tested ones only.

elilxconcept

I disable the VRFY option it still stuck middle of MX Results or CONNECT TO.

What can do for stuck in the middle?

kindly give me the solution urgently?

Thank You
Regards

elilxconcept

Even that not work well, same results.
I didn;t see any difference on change DNS.

What shall we do?

Is this software working in Windows server OS? did it tested?

Thank You
Regards
Elil

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Those are the public DNS server addresses I know about:

Google DNS
DNS Primario: 8.8.8.8
DNS Secundario: 8.8.4.4

OpenDNS
DNS Primario: 208.67.222.222
DNS Secundario: 208.67.220.220

Comodo Secure DNS
DNS Primario: 8.26.56.26
DNS Secundario: 8.20.247.20

Norton ConnectSafe
DNS Primario: 198.153.192.50
DNS Secundario: 198.153.194.50

Note hat all our software is for Windows 7, 8 and 10.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

elilxconcept

Hai,

I tried all the posible DNS options, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

normally Google DNS less latency, so better always, but to improve I install my own DNS server to make even more faster. but still it stuck any options.

what can I do?

Thank You
Regards
Elil