• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.
  • Customer ideas and suggestions are our fuel!

To allow you to submit feature requests hassle-free we just created a Feature Request page.
    You can access it here: feedback.maxprog.com/

That page gives you access to all the feature requests that have been submitted so far, and,
    + You can upvote feature requests
    + You can subscribe to feature requests
    + You can check a feature request status

Drag N Drop URL's produces no email

X-USMC

I thought this was too simple but I gave it a shot anyway. Yes I read the instructions. I opened the web page that I wanted to harvest the email addresses from. I drag N dropped the URL to the Email Extractor window. Email Extractor then processes the URL, then produces nothing. I have saved the window and attached it to this post to show you the ZERO results.

X-USMC

You asked "what page is it"?? Ok, I will take the long road. Here goes
I am a licensed Realtor. I send Real Estate information to other Realtors. I would like to update my email list so I purchased your email extractor. I went to the web site for the local real estate governing body. In that web site, I went to the page for the list of Realtors within that local governing body web site. I followed your instructions and nothing happened. To give you all the information I have, I did succeed when I went to my brokers web site. I followed the instructions and was able to retrieve all of the email addresses of every realtor in my brokerage. However it does not work when I went to the Real Estate commission web site.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I asked for the page URL so I can try to reproduces the problem here. The way we work is explained here.