Drag N Drop URL's produces no email

X-USMC

I thought this was too simple but I gave it a shot anyway. Yes I read the instructions. I opened the web page that I wanted to harvest the email addresses from. I drag N dropped the URL to the Email Extractor window. Email Extractor then processes the URL, then produces nothing. I have saved the window and attached it to this post to show you the ZERO results.

X-USMC

You asked "what page is it"?? Ok, I will take the long road. Here goes
I am a licensed Realtor. I send Real Estate information to other Realtors. I would like to update my email list so I purchased your email extractor. I went to the web site for the local real estate governing body. In that web site, I went to the page for the list of Realtors within that local governing body web site. I followed your instructions and nothing happened. To give you all the information I have, I did succeed when I went to my brokers web site. I followed the instructions and was able to retrieve all of the email addresses of every realtor in my brokerage. However it does not work when I went to the Real Estate commission web site.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I asked for the page URL so I can try to reproduces the problem here. The way we work is explained here.