• Next Maxprog online event is scheduled to go live soon!

You can attend the event here: live.maxprog.com
    You can already ask questions on the very same page.

You can also add the event to your calendar by clicking on Add to Calendar
    or click on the YouTube button to subscribe to our channel.
  • Customer ideas and suggestions are our fuel!

To allow you to submit feature requests hassle-free we just created a Feature Request page.
    You can access it here: feedback.maxprog.com/

That page gives you access to all the feature requests that have been submitted so far, and,
    + You can upvote feature requests
    + You can subscribe to feature requests
    + You can check a feature request status

Cant Drag and Drop HTML

TedPratt

Firstly Stan, many thanks for your excellent webinar yesterday relating to creating E-Mail messages with HTML. I found the whole webinar very informative and interesting. I do however have one small problem. UIsing an iMac with latest software but I seem unable to just drag and drop the index.html file into MAXBULK Mailer as you did in the video. It just doesnt work for me. I can get round it by just coying and pasting the html code but its just anoying that I cant just Drag and Drop. Have looked under System Preferences and MBM has Full Disk Access. Just wondered if you had any thoughts?

Thanks Ted

Attachments

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks a lot! I am glad you liked it!

Yes, you saw that because I was using the next 8.7.3 version, my fault. That version is scheduled to be released in the next 2 weeks, as soon as I finish it.

Just for people to understand what we are talking about, this is the video in question, I drag and drop an HTML file to MaxBulk Mailer at 12:07:

--
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and watch our tutorials!
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
Happy with maxprog.com? Please rate us!

Last edited: