applescript problem

dysong3

Finally got around to testing this. Applescript Editor recognizes and opens MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.6's dictionary where as 8.4.7's dictionary is not recognizable for Applescript Editor and cannot be opened. That is why this script no longer works.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It will be a later version, we have to change lots of libraries and make many modification to make it work again.

Paff

Hi there,

could you resolve the apple script issue in the current version "8.4.9 DE"= I still cannot open the Max Bulk library in apple script. Would need it much to connect Filemaker 13 with Max Bulk!

Thanks, Martin

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The only way (if you are in a hurry) is to use the last MaxBulk Mailer for Mac OS 10.6 version available here.

I believe next 8.5 will have Applescript active again.

dysong3

HI,

In the new 8.5 version of MBM the Maxbulk Mailer dictionary can once again be seen under "Open Dictionary" menu in Script Editor, however nothing happens when I try to open it. And the Applescript commands I used to use like "SaveList" and "SelectList" still don't work. Any news on this front?

Paff

Yes, I also see the library in the applescript editor but cannot open it. I use MB 8.5.

dysong3

Sorry to have taken so long to reply. Thanks for the beta version. My Applescript scripts are now working perfectly again.