After update the soft is crashing

Tikhanski

Yes, after update the soft is crashing. So when you don't do anything and software just opened, after some time it crashes and app closes with message to Apple.

Tikhanski

I did all possible steps but still crashes. I reinstalled everything except OS X, but I have tested it on 2 macs. I do not think both Macs are faulty. And one more notice. It never happened before last update. It was always stable.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Do you mean MaxBulk Mailer update or Mac OS X update? Is there something common to both computers?

Tikhanski

I've noticed it started to crash after MaxBulk Update. Both computers have same OS X version but computers are different (macbook pro and mac mini).

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
8.4.9 has already been submitted to the Apple Store. It will be available very soon. Anyway 8.4.8 should not crash.

Tikhanski

That's really nice answer. Thank you. I will tell that the software not to crash, because one of the developers said it shouldn't crash.

Honestly, I thought you can analyse the report I submitted from the very beginning and find the problem and advise more specifically.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Send me the crash log and I will tell you more. No wizards working here, only engineers. :D
Not the whole log is needed only the paragraph of the crashed thread, thread xx crashed.

Tikhanski

I am not sure what you need and how to make it, but as I told you before, the second post of mine in this thread contains a link for report. Is it what you ask for? If not please explain where and what should I do to get the info you need. Thanks.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Open the Mac OS X 'Console'. That tool is inside the Applications/Utilities folder (Shift-Option-U). Usually crashes are in the '~/Library/Logs' -> 'CrashReporter' folder on the left side.