2 ?'s

musicx

?'s

Stan - I uploaded the mlm folder to my server. Over the wkend - I still couldn't get use the sub/unsub scripts - I tried something that I was wondering about - if I use the scripts & change the domain add from my own to maxprog - It seems to work. Could there something wrong with my settings on my domain. And in mlm folder to the command parameters need to be set up to understand the sub/unsub scripts?

musicx

?'s

mlm.php?cmd=subscribe&list=list1[;list2;...]&email=email_addr[&pwd=password]

mlm.php?cmd=unsubscribe[&list=list1[;list2;...]]&email=email_addr[&pwd=password]

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I mean the URL of the script once you have installed it on your site. What you have sent is the mlm command syntax.

musicx

Server Issue

Stan,

The biggest I have with this entire URL scripts - sub/unsub - it that the mlm/mlm.php is not on my server - when copy & paste it into my browser.

I've added all the info into the webdocs folder on my sever.

What could be the finally issue the filx this problem?

musicx

Server Issue

http://www.soundinproductions.com/webdocs/mlm.php

I used this with the rest of the code to unsubscribe - the list name has to uploaded to the server - I have a name- is it be upload to the server like any other file - or does need to LIST_NAME exactly like this.

And should I use the code you gave me before - maxmailer or the regular unsubscribe code - in my message.

musicx

Server Issue

Thanx Stan it did work! It changed the mylist to sounddesign for the list and it was saved successfully. How do I bring up that list to see that email was saved in the list.

I don't mind if you have to copy & paste to the browser - but how do I create this as a link to click on instead.

And before when I tried to use the sub-fixed.php on my site - there was other code that popped up - that wasn't in the demo - can you tell what that is - and do I need it or can it be removed. 8)

musicx

Server Issue

I was able to make the hyperlink blue - and click on the link - then it went to to my site.

In the E-mail Tag - before I use the hyperlink - I could sub/unsub to my sounddesign list - but whether I sub/unsub - where does that go so I can get the info from the clients - when it says that the email was successfully added to the list.

Because if a client wants to sub/unsub for a message or from my site - I would like to give them both options.

musicx

Server Issue

Stan,

Can disregard that mess about the email address tag - I didn't read your previous response that ? carefully - I understand now.

The last ?'s I have for you - hopefully - are: 1. I think I'm by this ? - can I combine the sub/unsub cmd into the hyperlink - which in turn will direct people to my site when they click on it - to allow them to sub/unsub using the single-fixed.php 2. On my mess can I use both the hyperlink & mess codes so they have the choice - either to sub/unsub on the mess or thru my site. 3. I have a bulk mail set up to send to 43 recp. - but is there a way to place a email address to each recp. in the email address tag - in the message within doing each one separately?

musicx

Server Issue

I want to give clients the choice of either sub/unsub from a mess - or clicking on the link and directing them to my site - so they can look at it - and decide if they want to sub/unsub - from there - using the sub-fixed.php - attached to the site.

musicx

Server Issue

Stan,

I was testing the my URL again - and I receive a error - stating that my email address was found on the server under the list - sounddesign - what's wrong - now?