Search results

1. F

SQL to edit all comments

Hello Comments are auto-filled in Icash and I can't deactivate it. So I get a lot of comments and I haven't remove the wrong comments systematically. Is it possible with a SQL query to remove all comments? I would think something like Update * SET comments=NOLL or something like this. Any...
  2. F

[SOLVE] Difference between the different column

Hi, I have an account where Account saldo is 11479,00 Check (avstämd in Swedish) is 11478,99 Not checked (Ej avstämd): -- In my bank account, I have 11478,99 0,01 disappeared somewhere. This happens already last year but the difference disappeared but not it came back. In theorie, we should...
  3. F

Loan - amortize

Hello, I have questions regardning which transactions category should be used when amortizing a loan. I have been using "refund" as the Swedish translation "återbetalning" and french "remboursement" seems to be the best. Is it correct or is it only a transfer between two accounts? Fanch
  4. F

Selling a house

Hello, I sold a house and I want to be sure that I write everything in a good way. What I have in Icash is : House (value 1,63 M) Bank_account Should I do the following transaction: Type: sell (försäljning in swedish, don't know what it is in ICash english) From; House To; Bank_account...
  5. F

New house in assets, how to?

Hello I bought a house but I am not sure if I had the "house" in the right way. I have no loan involved in it. It is just how to write my new house in Icash (if I create a new assets account with a start value, it exists before todays date). Payment: I made the following transaction My spare...
  6. F

Buying a hous and Icash

Hello, We will buy a house and I wonder how I will write it in Icash For the example, I will choose a price of 100 000 EUR Step 1: I pay an advance of 10% to the owner, i.e 10 000 EUR Step 2 I pay the residual 90% and I get the property title transfered to me: 90 000 EUR and I get an assets...