Search results

1. J

Remote list updates does not work in MBM

Actually, the 'Error #400 Bad Request message' says that the url is not valid for http://mywebsite.com/lm/lm.php. Don't understand why the url would be invalid since in my PReferences for MBM, it's http://mywebsite.com/lm/lm.php. It's an Apache server 2.2.19 running Linux with php at 5.2.17
  2. J

I already have the cpanel server logs. Each time, I open up the remote list in MBM and do nothing but just 'Save' it, it comes back with the Error #400: Bad Request in MBM. The server logs posts this message: [Tue Aug 23 08:40:06 2011] [error] [client 124.170.5.26] File does not exist...
  3. J

So, what can I do next? What can I tell the server support people? Is there a debugging procedure you can suggest? What info is it that you need? I am not trying to blame anyone - just want to get the thing to work.
  4. J

Okay, I've tried MBM version 7 and that produces the same problem. Could it be a problem related to php 5 or it's configuration? Is it worthwhile trying this on a Windows computer? Any suggestions to help debug this problem would be most appreciated. My host support people refuses to help...
  5. J

Okay, how can I get hold of an old version that can still run under Macosx 10.6.8? I can test MLM using that old version then. That might help isolate the problem. Thanks.
  6. J

Is there a way I can download MBM 8.2.1 again? It used to work with 8.2.1. I be happy to test it out using 8.2 or earlier versions of MBM. Thanks.
  7. J

I've tried updating the remote lists using MBM and my error logs in cpanel are showing these: [Tue Aug 16 09:18:13 2011] [error] [client 124.170.5.26] File does not exist: /home/accschin/public_html/400.shtml [Tue Aug 16 09:17:32 2011] [error] [client 124.170.5.26] File does not exist...
  8. J

Yes, it works in browser mode. I've uploaded a new list and then tried to save it back under MBM and it doesn't work under MBM. All seems fine in lm/html mode.
  9. J

Hi Stan I am on MBM 8.3.2 on Macosx 10.6.8 and the MLM that comes with MBM 8.3.2. Every time I try to save or update or do anything with a remote list in MBM, I get a Error #400 Bad Request message. I can download the remote lists and show the Recipients in the list but if I try to save it back...
  10. J

EBH resetting bounces back to 1 after saving

Just done a quick test on the new download version of EBH and it works! Great, thanks very much for this! Just out of curiosity, can you let us know briefly what the problem was? In any case, thanks again!
  11. J

Hi Stan, any luck on finding out what the problem is? I'm stumped. Should I delete any prefs or whatever other parameter files there are in Macosx? Can you suggest something else I can try? Thanks!
  12. J

Yes, my system is definitely set to English.
  13. J

I have downloaded a new copy of EBH and then dredged my Entourage folder again. Works beautifully with correct bounce counts. Then saved it. Opened it again. All the 'Counts' have been reset to '1'! Really strange. I have repaired Macosx disk permissions and still the same problem.:(
  14. J

Hi Stan, I have emailed this to you 3 days ago. Did you get it? Thanks. By the way, this problem occurs even if I just dredge the emails in from a text file. The moment I save the file, all the bounce 'Count's are reset to '1'.
  15. J

Yes. All the data seems to be extracted properly. It's only the bounce count that's been reset to '1'. I could email you before and after screenshots, if you like.
  16. J

I am using EBH 3.8 and Macosx 10.6.8. After I've dredged from Entourage or a text file, EBH shows good counts on bounces. I save the file and re-open it and all the counters have been reset to 1. I know definitely that I have not hit the 'Reset' button accidentally since I did this several...
  17. J

Merging bem files

I have been dredging email bounces using EBH from Entourage and have created several bem files from several mailouts instead of one single bem file (silly me, I'm a newbie). Unfortunately, I have deleted all those Entourage folders which contained all the previous bounced emails. Now, I am...