EBH resetting bounces back to 1 after saving

jeffaccs

I am using EBH 3.8 and Macosx 10.6.8. After I've dredged from Entourage or a text file, EBH shows good counts on bounces. I save the file and re-open it and all the counters have been reset to 1. I know definitely that I have not hit the 'Reset' button accidentally since I did this several times. I do have 'Skip all Rules' set up when dredging and it works but after every time I've saved it and re-open it, the Counts goes to 1 again. Please help.

jeffaccs

Yes. All the data seems to be extracted properly. It's only the bounce count that's been reset to '1'. I could email you before and after screenshots, if you like.

jeffaccs

Hi Stan, I have emailed this to you 3 days ago. Did you get it? Thanks.
By the way, this problem occurs even if I just dredge the emails in from a text file. The moment I save the file, all the bounce 'Count's are reset to '1'.

jeffaccs

I have downloaded a new copy of EBH and then dredged my Entourage folder again. Works beautifully with correct bounce counts. Then saved it. Opened it again. All the 'Counts' have been reset to '1'! Really strange. I have repaired Macosx disk permissions and still the same problem.:(

jeffaccs

Hi Stan, any luck on finding out what the problem is? I'm stumped. Should I delete any prefs or whatever other parameter files there are in Macosx? Can you suggest something else I can try? Thanks!

jeffaccs

Just done a quick test on the new download version of EBH and it works! Great, thanks very much for this! Just out of curiosity, can you let us know briefly what the problem was? In any case, thanks again!