Search results

1. C

MLM Wordpress Plugin

Thanks - really appreciate that :)
  2. C

MLM Wordpress Plugin

Hi Stan I'm using the MLM plugin on my Wordpress website and it's working fine, but I do have a small problem which I hope you can help me with :) I have changed one of the custom tags (Opt2) to be "Name". In the widget settings I would like to collect just the email address field and the...
  3. C

Which mail server to use

Hi there I'm new to MaxBulk Mailer and need some advice on which mail server to use please. I'm sending out some emails on behalf of another company (lets call it ABC.com). The From address will be [email protected] and an error address also at the ABC.com domain. I'm having relay problems...
  4. C

Unexpected bounce results

Thanks Stanbusk :) I think the penny is dropping now, and I realise that my emails may be getting returned as spam - so nothing to do with the validity of the addresses at all. I'm in the process of sorting this - thanks to your very useful information page -...
  5. C

Hi Stanbusk Thanks for getting back to me so quickly :D I'm sorry, I don't quite understand how things work... eMail Verifer is verifying that all these addresses are valid (the bounced emails accounted for about 80% of my mailing list). This 80% of previously validated addresses have...
  6. C

Hi there :) I've received unexpected bounce results on a campaign I sent out last night - of the 15,000 emails sent, I have received 12,000 hard bounce backs (Bad destination mailbox address). I have checked these addresses with the E-mail verifier and it tells me that they are all valid...
  7. C

font colour change on unsubscribe tag

:D Thank you so much, this works a treat :D
  8. C

I could change the styles so that all links would be the same colour throughout the html email - where do I have to declare the style for the links? The code I have at the bottom of my html email is: <span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px...
  9. C

Hi there I'm using the [unsubscribe] tag in my html emails, but would like to know how to change the colour of the tag (which currently shows as a blue). I've tried calling a class from a style sheet which is hosted remotely on my server, but it doesn't work with the tag. I've also tried...