Search results

1. V

Having problem extracting from Apple mail.

I'm using extractor 3.7.6 on a late 2013 iMac. I'm running Mac OS 10.14.5. I was able to find the mails I want extracted in my system library and they are in a .emlx format. I dragged a whole bunch onto the download arrow and I see them listed and II see the little message at the bottom that...
  2. V

Creating a hyperlink?

I can't seem to figure out how to create a hyperlink. I do see the Hyperlink command under the Edit menu. I select it and I see a box where it appears I can enter the word I would like for the link and the URL box. But entering info into these two boxes doesn't create anything, as far as I...
  3. V

MLM on one server and SMTP on another?

I use a paid SMTP service to send out my bulk emails so that my ISP doesn't think I'm a spammer. If I set up the MLM on the shared server environment that hosts my Web site, will I still be able to use my SMTP service that is on a server that I have no direct access to? I hope my question is...
  4. V

MLM Consultant for hire?

The technical details of this stuff is a bit over my head. I would like to hire someone with expertise on Max Bulk Mailer and MLM who, for a reasonable rate, could coach me over the phone on setting up and maintaining my lists. This person should be located in the U.S.(California preferred)...