MLM Consultant for hire?

vannuysd

The technical details of this stuff is a bit over my head. I would like to hire someone with expertise on Max Bulk Mailer and MLM who, for a reasonable rate, could coach me over the phone on setting up and maintaining my lists. This person should be located in the U.S.(California preferred) and, ideally, be a native speaker of English.

This is not meant as a criticism of the software or the documentation. I just need help to get to the next level!

Thanks,

David

ankuragarwal

hello
I am also working for MLM if you want any information
then u can contact me for further information.

Ankur Agarwal

Suzi

I have spent hours trying to figure this out and would also like to hire someone to walk me thru setting this up via phone. I am in California. I have MLM installed on my web site but don't really know what to do next???
HELP

Suzi

Re: MLM Consultant for hire? - Full Access Account

The light bulb goes on. "Do you have a full access account?" Apparently, most web hosts do not allow you to create a database directly through a PHP script. Instead they require that you use the PHP/MySQL administration tools on the web host control panel to create these databases.

Does anyone know how to utilize the MLM files via phpMyAdmin?
What ones need to go where and what needs to be changed?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
That's weird because from PHP there is only one way to create a table, the same way any PHP script uses including phpmyadmin.

julienjp

vannuysd said:
The technical details of this stuff is a bit over my head. I would like to hire someone with expertise on Max Bulk Mailer and MLM who, for a reasonable rate, could coach me over the phone on setting up and maintaining my lists. This person should be located in the U.S.(California preferred) and, ideally, be a native speaker of English.

This is not meant as a criticism of the software or the documentation. I just need help to get to the next level!

Thanks,

David

LIke David, I also need some help but I don't have a lot of money and I am not interested in being coached. So far I have learned most of what MAXbulk can do. Where I am having problems and I need help is with the Subscription pages.

I am looking to had a few fields using the opt fields, and I need to have about 10 - 15 lists. One for each city my business operates in. but I don't know how to code it on the page. Telling me to use the other pages as an example doesn't help when I have no idea what how the example page works.

I just want to pay someone a few bucks to code the pages for me. Can anyone help me?

I hope in future versions there will be an automated way to add and remove lists and options.

Thanks

Julien